Bank Of America Credit Card / worst customer care ever

1 NC, United States

Bank of america is the biggest recipient of taxpayer money the government has sent for bail out
I/we paid for it, now they are taking even more!

I have had my bank of america credit card for about 10 years. They contiued to up my credit line to $20, 000.00. Now that they are in trouble they have reduced it to $ 7, 500.00. A plain white envelope was sent in the mail and I almost through it out. When I opened it I was surprised to see it was from bank of america. All of the other mailings I receive always have bank of america on the envelope. They are now raising my rate, if I don't contact them. How many people threw away the same letter.
Their customer service is aweful. No one knows who the person is that I last spoke with, "we are too large to know the names of everyone who works here" "oh, that person didn't take notes or put anything about your last conversation." I have been waiting since 3/3/09 to get a problem on my bill corrected. All I hear is "my supervisor will get back to you, no we can't connect you"
Worst co> ever I have canceled my checking and savings and will now cancel my card