Bank Of America Corporation / edd bank of america webiste
The website designed for EDD Bank of America looks good but has many malfunctions. First of all after I sign in it get a pop up that suggest to download the app to my cellular device. After checking the 'Do not show again' box it continues to pop up. Then re directs to sign in all over again.
The solution I thought I found to prevent this, was exiting the page and going to google to type in 'edd bank of america login' which directs me to the login page instead of the home page. Now that I am logged in and trying to transfer funds to my personal banking account, after picking the amount to transfer and clicking 'Transfer' it redirects to another page where it says 'invalid link'.
Needless to say it is pointless and I still have to go to the bank, withdrawl my funds and go to my personal bank to deposit.
Grateful to be receiving disability, but inconvenient to have to run around from bank to bank.
Please fix website to be functional.
More Bank Of America Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behavior
- Bank Of America Corporation - returns
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behaviour
- Bank Of America Corporation - bank teller
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card