Bank Of America Corporation / credit card

1 United States

I was sent a proposal to apply for a new card with 0% interest. During the application process I submitted 3 balance transfers, these were accepted by BofA. It appears now that only one has been accepted and I assume the other 2 were rejected. They do not show up on the balance transfer status page. I did not receive any notice of the rejection. BofA reduced my other credit card limits significantly without my approval or prior notice. The new 0% interest card has such a low credit limit it is totally useless. The proposal for the card application did not mention any negative actions as a result of applying for this card. I read through the fine print on the application and nothing was mentioned about rejecting my balance transfers requests or significantly reducing my current credit limit without notice because I submitted the credit card application. That was information I would have found necessary in determining to apply for the new card or not. I think BofA is a fraud and I'm proceeding with a formal complaint process with the authorities.

Ti