Bank of America / claim investigation
Since January I have been attempting to get a credit for a charge from an online company which never shipped the merchandise or credited a refund. The only thing Bank of America claims department does is continue to send me letters requesting additional information - all of which they already have. Never have they actually done anything other than ask me for more information. None of the letters even have a mailing address on them, so if they don't send an envelope, you can't mail them what they want!
The online company is no longer is business.
I have cancelled the credit card.
More Bank of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America Corporation - b of a branch closings
- Bank of America - business checking
- Bank Of America Corporation - all employees
- Bank of America - business account
- Bank Of America Corporation - problem with bonus offer, acc no: 3830 1534 7967