Bank Of America Checking Accounts / inappropriate service fees

US Review updated:

My name is Sean McGrew, and I’m a Legal Assistant to attorney Deanna Dailey, with the law offices of Sprenger + Lang. We are conducting an investigation of Bank of America’s practice of inappropriately applying service fees to customer checking accounts. In the past, persons have posted on this blog regarding their issues with Bank of America. If you would be interested in assisting with our investigation, please contact us at [protected]@sprengerlang.com. Thank you.

Sm

Comments

• Ka
      Nov 29, 2008
    Acai Berry Products - unauthorzised charges to credit card

This company is another diet scam, after canceling order was charged $29.95 showed up on bank statement unautherzied. Was told would be charged $1.00 for shipping and handling for a free product. Product did arrive and had 7 pills inside. If not canceled in 14 days . credit card would be charged 89.95 every 31 days. this was in fine print on web site. Site stated is was on ophey winfrey show. Hope others read these complaints.

• Ar
      Dec 01, 2008
    Acai Berry Products - unauthorized charges

I purchased a 30 day free trail products and then I get charged 69.95 and 79.95 twice in a month and both times it put my acctount in the red and I've now gotten hit for over the limit fees WTF ... is this for real I called the number and it rings and rings ...

How do I get all that money back it 's almost $300 if not more.

• Li
      Dec 02, 2008

i WOULD LIKE THE PHONE NUMBER FOR ACAI PRODUCTS TO CANCEL MY ORDER

• Gi
      Dec 03, 2008

Central Coast Nutraceuticals.
    The company is a rep off.
    I order a free trail of Acai Pure Trial from them .
    The charge was for $1.95 only .
    Well I received the Acai Pure but it cost me $ 44.85.
    They also sned me 1 package of Hoodiburst Gum $9.95
    and Hoodiawater 1 unit $29.95.

I called them many times and everytime I will get a message saying waiting time 120 minutes to send e-mails to [protected]@centralcoastnutra.net . Well they all came back .
    How can this company still be allow to keep ripping off people like us ?

• Vm
      Nov 01, 2009
    Acai Berry Products - fraud
    Global welbeing
    India

don, t go for any online buying of any products. they take your crdit cards number and first trial is free later without informing you they charge you after 14 days . these acai berry products are all [censored]. nothing works.