Bank Of America / scam and stealing!

Bank of America is the worst bank in all directions of time and in every dimension. This is not an exaggeration, simply a fact! They do not credit erroneous charges even if one has proof. This has happened to me a couple of times with them. They are allegedly in bed with the Bonesmen and freemason society groups and will harass anyone if they dare say the truth about the awful business that they are!
Plus they will steal your money by not honoring the proof of the erroneous charges even when the business said they gave a credit. They are alleged thieves like Andy O'Niell who is President of Valley Bank in Helena Montana who closed my accounts for no reason other than to harass me, and then had the audacity to keep over two hundred dollars I had in one of my accounts. He is a liar and a thieve, and I BELIEVE he will soon be behind bars. And, I BELIEVE he ain't going to like the Helena jailhouse! You see Andy is on many boards that have to do with banking thru out the state of Montana. I wrote our banking committee in the Senate in regards to Andy but I believe they are just like him only in different skins! They have not helped me, and yes I do in fact sign part of their paycheck!

Truthfully, Karen Romero.

Comments

• Br
      1st of Oct, 2011

I applaud your well put thoughts and SAD, every word is TRUE. Bank OF America is anything but. It should not be named as a Bank Representing Americans or for americans. They are wicked, deceitful and manipulative well taught theives. I don't like to harbor ill will toward anyone or anything but as far as BOA, I believe that they have a secret code of ethics that couldn't be made public because it would reveal their dark side for what it is.