Bank Of America / one the worst service experiences in my ifetime

In process of refinancing my mortgage I was told that I was qualify to do so and 3 days later when I called back to start the process I was not able to contact the original person that I talked to and I was told by another person that I was not qualify to refinance and that the person that talked to me "had no idea what she was talking about". I left massages and emailed the original person and never received a call back. I called back and asked to speak to a supervisor and left massages with him (Matt Ellis) he never called back either. When I called back to talk to someone else the person answering the Phone(Edward painter) after few attempts to get someone on line Hung Up on me. This is the kind of bank that destroys other banks reputation. This was one the worst service experiences in my ifetime.

Kr

Comments

• Te
      12th of Jan, 2011

At my work, the majority of peolpe having the exact problem you describe got their mortgage bought by B of A and the "Hell" as you know is a normal practice with them, Welcome to B of A. The truth is they really don't want to give you a modification and they are going to play the scam, "the left arm doesn't know that the right arm already approved you and you're now in default for paying the new agreed lower payment- because now they want the difference back and your house" But it is too late, you are in foreclosure. It sounds soo corrupt, but they do this tooo often to be a mistake. It's more like a basic unethical practice they adopted. Crummy bank, very sorry. Not many people are sucessful, but I truly hope you are awarded one of the allotted "TOKEN" modifications. Every once in a while they let someone slide through, just so they can claim what a wonderful bank they are with consumers.