Bank Of America / online bill pay

Damon Brown
20 Bay Cove drive
Stockbridge, Ga 30281
Acct #[protected]

thank you for destroying my life. For 2 months i've been having problems with online banking pulling funds from the wrong account. i've been trying to stop this . i call every two weeks when this happen and a representative walks me through step by step and tells me the problem has beeen solved and this wont occur again. two weeks later this occurs again and i start the process over again. the rpresentatives dont take notes for the next time when i call so it causes more problems and they are not aware that this has been going on sometime but i beleive the representatives are trained to make the customers fell like they are at fault. up to today this problem has caused major major problems. i have direct deposit and it is almost taking my check every two weeks. bills are not being paid water turned off and etc. since Dec this has cost me (including my pay check )around $2000 and counting. my purpose of opening my new account and start using online bill bay was to manage my money better, watch what im spending and to keep track of my money being the way the economy is. Big mistake. Bank of america made my life a living hell. i would tell everyone to run far from this bank. the worse. I've contacted BBB and i may contact other local television to tell the people in georgia beware of whats going on. the online bill pay is to confusing and ruined my life. Now i know when someone at bank of america read this letter. no actions will be taking and thats fine because they probably get letters like this frequently but if this will stop them from doing to other people what they done to me then that good enough for me. and if you can sleep at night after treating people this way then God be with you.

N  28th of Apr, 2009 by
We are casting a documentary about unfair bank policies. Looking for stories with complaints about banks. If you are cast we will pay you. If interested contact bellmartel@sbcglobal.net for more information. Casting needs to be concluded by May 1st, 2009.
N  31st of Jul, 2010 by
I have been using online Bill Pay through my personal BofA account for at least seven years. Last month, I paid two of my credit card bills online and somehow that information was lost from their system. Fast forward to this month, I receive my statements showing late fees and interest charges that should not have been. I called BofA and they informed me they had no record of the transaction (naturally) and suggested I write down the confirmation numbers presented when submitting online bill payments. Lesson learned for me. I have to believe that there was some internal system issue that lost my data, and am posting this to see if others have ever experienced this issue. I have never had this issue before, pay all my bills on line each month--- just seems very suspicious that two bills I submitted for payment in the same session were not paid. I do agree that it could have been user error (me) but think it was pretty unlikely given my experience in using the UI.
Has anyone experienced a similar issue?

Bank of America Corporation Logo Bank of America Corporation