Bank Mobile Vibe3 different holds on my account week after week it's still on you

I'm tired of waiting for this hold to be lifted off my account, it's unfair to me that it would take this long for a transaction that didint go through and I waited the 5 days, plus faxed you guys the paper that YOU GUYS sent me saying it will be lifted right away when they received it. its unfair I been trying to buy books for school and for you guys or the system to take this long it is not right, you can say you guys understand or you guys are sorry but you are not the one that will be failing the paid for class because Bank Mobil Vibe wants to put back to back holds on my account week to week and have people wait 24 to 48 hours for every little misunderstand something needs to be better. I need to speak to someone these supervisors aren't helping me so I need someone's that can, let someone put a hold on your account for 2 to 3 weeks after you need to pay your rent with late fees.

Ch
Feb 02, 2017

Comments

Jun 13, 2017

They did the same to me but when transactions were pending they took the money out of my available balance and then again when it posted causing my account to go negative!! Worst bank!!