Badoo Trading / profile blocked

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 by   User
South Africa
badoo.com
I have recently created profile on badoo around 29-30 Feb 2018, was using profile as per norm has 4 normal pictures, no private pictures. Spoke to less than 60 people and all we didnt have any problems with. I had problem with Activating Badoo premium with my mobile option as it never completed but kept saying please wait attached screen shots as well..

Badoo support kept responding with answers that didn't help, so i kept responding and explained im still not getting any help.

To my surprise i get mail saying there was violation of terms and conditions which i did nothing other than ask for help to be able to activate badoo premium.

is this how service is done by Badoo if you keep asking for help they just block you and move on with life. .. there isn't any customer support at all.

I always liked badoo but im disappointed with their lazy response and no help action. Can you please open my account as i have done nothing you can view my messages, profile pics and let me know what violation have i violated and by doing what this is insane for real..

Please help me asap..

Thank you.

Badoo TradingBadoo TradingBadoo TradingBadoo TradingBadoo TradingBadoo TradingBadoo Trading

Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Feb 14, 2018
Hi there!

We're very sorry to read this. We want to apologise on behalf of our Customer Support Team: we're very sorry we were not helpful and will do all we can to ensure this doesn't happen again.

However, please note that our moderation decisions have nothing to do with our support correspondence. If your account was blocked, it may be due to a violation of our Guidelines as described here: www.badoo.com/guidelines. If you can’t find the reason why you’ve been blocked in our Guidelines, please get in touch with us via private message, Facebook or Twitter (look for Badoo Help!), and our customer service team will double-check this decision for you. However, please note that their decision will be final.

We look forward to hearing from you!
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country South Africa Complaint category Online Dating Services

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree