Menu
Badoo Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Badoo
reviews and complaints

badoo.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.3 1170 Reviews

How responsive is Badoo's customer service?

375 Resolved
204 Unresolved
Good 👍
Badoo is generally doing well in dealing with customer problems, which is nice to see! But there is still a lot of work to be done (for example, responding to all incoming complaints). We suggest reviewers take some time to understand how exactly the company operates. Reading other customers' experiences can also give insight into how Badoo handles challenging situations.
Claimed
Badoo has claimed their business profile
Write a review File a complaint

Badoo reviews and complaints 589

Newest Badoo reviews and complaints

B
1:36 pm EST

Badoo Life time premium

I was looking to buy just a day premium from Badoo, but due to the layout, I accidentally purchased the lifetime option. I immediately contacted the feedback team, only for them to say that it is nonrefundable.

I would have understood if I have left it for a few days and then got in contact, but I sent a message straight away. I haven't got that kind of money to spare and what was meant to be £2 has now turned into over £100 which I simply can't afford.

It is very disheartening to know that a company is so quick to keep your money, especially in the times we are living in. I would like a full refund, please. If that is not possible, I will even be happy to be charged for yesterday (which is when the purchase was made), and today. I just cannot afford to be charged over £100 for this.

Desired outcome: A full refund, please

7:02 pm EST

Badoo Foul charging! Disgusting

Warning! Be prepared to be charged even without your permission! Systematically Don't link your bank cards to scammers named Badoo! I decided to download the app to meet somebody. Ok, 1.99$ not so much. I paid. But then I switched off any services. But Badoo thinks another way. I have been charging 7 times! I blocked my card. And Badoo support doesn't respond. Judging another people's storiesl Badoo doesn't refund. How Google play store allows to be here for such scammers!

I posted that through Play store as well.

After that Badoo wrote me:

"Hello,

Thanks for your message.

You were charged for the renewal of your Badoo Premium subscription.

Badoo Premium is a subscription-based service. When you purchased the service, the service conditions were listed on the payment page which explain how the subscription works.

According to our Terms and Conditions, this type of purchase is non-refundable. We have cancelled your subscription on your behalf so you will not be charged again for this service. You will still have full access to Badoo Premium until the end of your current paid subscription.

We believe that we have resolved your query, so we have closed this thread. If you have any further comments to add, please reply within 48 hours. After that, your thread will be permanently closed".

Really? Resolved?There are thousands complains throughout internet about scammed charging from Badoo ( especially if registered out of USA and Great Britain).

Even more! After being charged 7 times I still deserve to see blurred Fotos of persons who recently liked me.

I will sue you through Russian government and laws.

Desired outcome: I need refund!!!

R
6:34 pm EST
Badoo has left an official reply on this complaint.

Badoo Badoo will charge you...even being unsubscribed.

After I posted this, Badoo sent email to announce my case is not refundable.

After being charged 7 times in the last 10 days! I still deserve to see blurred Fotos of 3 persons who recently liked me))) I will attach print screened proves

Especially such disgusting cases hspen outside of Europe and USA

Desired outcome: I didn't get my money

Update by Radik Allanov
Feb 10, 2022 6:36 pm EST

That's my post. My email is allanovradik86@gmail.com

G
6:56 am EST

Badoo Badoo dating site

My account has been blocked for no reason I haven't broke any rules of badoo i have stuck to the rules of the site I only chat to one person only so I feel like someone has done it to stop me using the site I demand its unblock straight to shut it down please I am angry and disgusted on how I have been treated I wish never to use this account again

G
2:32 am EST

Badoo Badoo account block

My account was blocked and no reason was given. ID [protected] I'm a respectful person, I have not done anything that I can think of that would create a situation where I am blocked. Maybe they want to block me so I start a new account and pay for premium membership. I don't know. I kindly ask that the reason be given to me and restore my account. I am glad to do any needed changes to my profile. email [protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: Restore my account in full

R
12:40 pm EST

Badoo Badoo

Account blocked unlawfully stating due to "rude or threatening behaviour". This is highly insulting as I have not ever had the interest of being rude nor threatening to anyone let along anyone using this app. I would like evidence of these claims otherwise resolve this issue and unblock my account as this is serious defamation of character.

Thanking you in advance.

Desired outcome: Proof of claims

T
10:40 am EST

Badoo Badoo Premium

I've been getting charged for the service for the past few months and haven't had the app, how can I resolve it.., ..., ..., ...

Desired outcome: Cancel the subscription and get my money back

C
4:50 pm EST

Badoo Premium service

I pressed premium service once by accident and it has took 120 pounds from me which I need to live on. I have sent badoo numerous messages with no reply. This has been really upsetting and caused major anxiety. I have contacted badoo through twitter and their help desk with no luck. They have no contact number or live chat feature. I need this resolved ASAP.

Desired outcome: Refunded and membership cancellation

O
5:55 am EST

Badoo Badoo Premium

Before 5 days i opened an Account on Badoo and maked a LIFETIME Subscription for 89.99 BGN. I not even editet my whole Profile and got some Messages. I dont want personal questions to answer directly in Badoo so i wrote some people my Telegram Username.

Badoo banned me by violation of Terms after not even 3days and dont want to refund my Money!

S
7:36 pm EST

Badoo Services

One morning I was about to open my Badoo as usual, what I saw was... enter password, forget password, login with Facebook, etc... Then, when I saw that, I logged in with Facebook bcos I forgot d password I used to open my Badoo account. Fortunately I was logged in, but not with the friends I know (maybe is location problem 🤷) then after two days I was blocked and I can't tell why! Please u guys should help me out, I need my account back 🙏

Desired outcome: A quick response to my request

P
11:06 am EST

Badoo Fake account.

Hi, i need your help. I recently found out that my personal information phone no. And photo have been posted in a fake account on badoo app. Who ever vmcreated the account gave my official phone number, mine and my families phone number. Ive been called by several people and texted. I would very much like your assintance in resolving this matter and the profile using my pictures be taken down.

Desired outcome: Account terminated

12:44 pm EST
Badoo has left an official reply on this complaint.

Badoo Unauthorized charges to my account!

I have been getting $1.99 charges to my bank account every day, sometimes even multiple times a day, since the 27th and it not only needs to stop but i need a refund! I have never signed up for an account, downloaded the app, or even had any idea badoo existed until i saw the charges on my account! I see that I'm not the only person dealing with this issue! This is illegal and you're stealing money from me and the rest of these people! I demand you stop the charges to me account and refund every cent you've charged me for!

Desired outcome: Stop the unauthorized charges and give me a refund!

K
6:32 am EST

Badoo Badoo

Dear sir or madam,

I wish to be refunded back the multiple amounts deducted from my credit card on the following dates below.

15 Dec 21 - £18:99
15 Dec 21 -£18:99
16 Oct 21 - £18:99
16 0ct 21 - £ 5:00
16 Oct 21 - £9:99

My name is Keita Niouman, zopa card number [protected].
Can be refunded and be removed from future customer on your dating site please?
I look forward to hear from you soon.

Mr Keita Niouman

Desired outcome: Money refund

S
12:24 pm EST
Badoo has left an official reply on this complaint.

Badoo Unlawful and unauthorized charges to my bank card

I have been charged multiple times on multiple days and multiple times each day for several days unauthorized charges to my account. I need answers. I also need a refund. I have been charged on these days with this amount:

12/1/21 - $3.49
12/28/21 - $3.49
12/29/21 - $3.49
12/30/21 - $3.49
12/31/21 - $3.49

In the month of DECEMBER ALONE, you took out of my personal bank account $95.24. Please take action and fix this and refund me what I am owed ASAP.

Desired outcome: I would like an explanation and refund as soon as possible. This is awful.

L
1:33 pm EST

Badoo Fraudulent charges

I have been getting $3.49 charges on my card since 12/20/21. They charged me twice on that day and it kept going up to 12/26/21. I do not have an account with Badoo. I even tried to sign in to the account and have them send me a new password if my email was on file. It isn't. They are charging me for services I have never signed up for. I am going straight to my attorney as soon as he gets back from vacation on 12/28/21 because this is [censored]. Badoo, if you are seeing this, get back to me with my refund of $27.92. The bad part was that they charged me twice on 12/20/21. WTF!

A
1:31 pm EST

Badoo Lifetimepremium

I'm very angry, I see that 129 euro has been withdrawn from my Paypal account today, for a life time subscription that I never wanted and agree with. badoo says that they cant do anything since these kind of services( As they say) are non refundable,
This is all a lie because their terms and conditions read that you have cancellation right within 14 days.
I expect a solution for this problem because when paypal tries to withdraw the payment i am gonna withhold it, gonna stop the payment.

there is still no solution!

Angelo

Desired outcome: angie

D
4:05 am EST

Badoo Fraudulent charges

I have NEVER used Badoo before, I do not have an account and I never signed up for a subscription with them. November 2, 2021 I started getting $3.49 charges every single day. I contacted my bank, filed a charge back and got a whole new card number. The charges finally stopped November 29, 2021. And then all the sudden on December 22, 2021 the charges from Badoo started again. I am absolutely furious. I've tried contacting Badoo multiple times but they just keep asking for my account when I HAVE NEVER HAD ONE. This company is a scam.

Desired outcome: STOP CHARGING MY CARD

K
5:13 pm EST

Badoo Request for refund of 18.99p

Dear sir or madam,

I wish to get my money refunded back to me because I have opted out the app online. My credit details is as follow below.

Keita Niouman. long card number is [protected]. Expire number 05/24. Credit card company is Zopa. My contact number is +[protected].

Regards

keita Niouman

Desired outcome: Refund

3:38 pm EST

Badoo Badoo premium

I have just paid for badoo premium but it isn't working. I want my money back.

Desired outcome: Money back

B
12:48 am EST

Badoo Fraudulent charge

Badoo Help charged me 75 MYR fraudulently on card ending 9727. No email and no communication received this morning when fraudulently charged from Badoo.

The account was cancelled many months ago.

The account was registered under Simon.[protected]@gmail.com.

Fraudulent charges to be returned. Account to be fully cancelled as I believed it already to be.

Desired outcome: No more charges, return fraudulent charges

Badoo In-depth Review

User Interface and Design:

The website layout and navigation of Badoo are user-friendly and intuitive. The design is visually appealing, with a modern and clean aesthetic. Users can easily navigate through different sections and features, making it easy to find what they are looking for.

Registration and Profile Creation:

The sign-up process for Badoo is simple and straightforward. Users are required to provide basic information such as their name, email address, and date of birth. Profile customization options are extensive, allowing users to add photos, write a bio, and specify their interests and preferences. Privacy settings are available, giving users control over who can view their profile and personal information.

Matching and Search Functionality:

Badoo's matching algorithm provides accurate and relevant suggested matches based on users' preferences and interests. The advanced search options and filters allow users to narrow down their search criteria to find compatible matches. The compatibility algorithms take into account various factors to ensure better matching results.

Communication and Messaging:

Badoo offers a variety of messaging features and options for users to connect with each other. Users can send messages, emojis, and virtual gifts to express their interest. The platform also provides chat rooms and forums for users to engage in group discussions. Additionally, Badoo offers video call and voice chat capabilities for more interactive communication.

Membership and Pricing:

Badoo offers both free and premium membership options. Free members have access to basic features, while premium members enjoy additional benefits such as advanced search filters and unlimited messaging. Pricing plans for premium membership are available at affordable rates, and the platform accepts various payment methods for convenience.

Safety and Security:

Badoo implements verification processes for user profiles to ensure authenticity. Users can report and block individuals displaying inappropriate behavior, and the platform takes swift action against such accounts. Measures are in place to prevent scams and fake profiles, providing a safer environment for users.

Mobile App Experience:

Badoo offers a mobile app that is available for both iOS and Android devices. The app provides the same functionality as the website, allowing users to access their accounts and use the features on the go. User reviews and ratings on app stores are generally positive, highlighting the app's usability and performance. The app is synchronized with the website, ensuring compatibility and seamless transition between devices.

Community and Social Features:

Badoo has a vibrant and engaged user community. Users can engage in various social networking elements, such as liking and commenting on each other's profiles. The platform also offers virtual gifts that users can send to express their appreciation. Badoo organizes events and meetups, providing opportunities for users to connect in person.

Success Stories and Testimonials:

Badoo has numerous success stories of real-life matches and relationships. Satisfied users have shared their testimonials, highlighting the platform's effectiveness in finding compatible partners. The platform also provides statistics and data on its success rate, giving users confidence in its capabilities.

Customer Support and Assistance:

Badoo offers reliable customer support that is available and responsive. Users can contact support through various channels, including email and live chat. The platform also provides a comprehensive help center and FAQ section for self-assistance, addressing common queries and concerns.

Overall User Experience:

Users generally report high satisfaction with their experience on Badoo. The platform stands out compared to other similar platforms due to its user-friendly interface, extensive features, and active community. Recommendations for improvement include enhancing the matching algorithm and providing more personalized suggestions based on user preferences.

Pros and Cons:

Key advantages of Badoo include its user-friendly interface, extensive profile customization options, and a vibrant user community. Limitations to consider include occasional fake profiles and the need for further improvement in the matching algorithm. Unique features of Badoo include its virtual gifts and the organization of events and meetups, fostering a sense of community among users.

How to file a complaint about Badoo?

Here is a comprehensive guide on how to file a complaint or review about Badoo on ComplaintsBoard.com:

1. Log in or create an account:
- If you already have a ComplaintsBoard.com account, log in. If not, create a new account to proceed.

2. Navigating to the complaint form:
- Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button on the ComplaintsBoard.com website. You can find this button at the top right corner of the website.

3. Writing the title:
- Summarize the main issue with Badoo in the 'Complaint Title' section.

4. Detailing the experience:
- Provide detailed information about your experience with Badoo. Mention key areas of concern, transactions with the company, steps taken to resolve the issue, personal impact, and the nature of the issue.

5. Attaching supporting documents:
- Attach any relevant supporting documents to strengthen your complaint. Avoid including sensitive personal data.

6. Filing optional fields:
- Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses and the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you are seeking.

7. Review before submission:
- Review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness before submitting it.

8. Submission process:
- Click the 'Submit' button to submit your complaint or review.

9. Post-Submission Actions:
- Regularly check for responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Ensure to follow these steps carefully to effectively file a complaint or review about Badoo on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Badoo customer service

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Badoo?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Badoo Customer Service. Initial Badoo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Badoo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Badoo. Discuss the issues you have had with Badoo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.