Having problems with Tinder?

Tinder reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 16, 2015. The latest review Brand new cell phone number was instantly banned by Tinder was posted on Oct 5, 2021. The latest complaint billing was resolved on Oct 05, 2019. Tinder has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 440 reviews. Tinder has resolved 5 complaints.

Tinder Customer Service Contacts

8833 Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tinder Customer Service. Initial Tinder complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tinder above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tinder. Discuss the issues you have had with Tinder and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Tinder Complaints & Reviews

TinderBrand new cell phone number was instantly banned by Tinder

I have just moved from the UK to the US for work. I have never had a Tinder account before. I signed up and when I entered the cell phone number I had obtained, a notification flashed up that I was banned. I'd never even interacted with someone on the app. Never seen anything so ludicrous or insulting in my life. I'm assuming my cell number has been recycled.

When I contacted them and explained the situation, they responded "I'm very sorry to hear about this, however, please note that we take violations of our Terms of Service and Community Guidelines very seriously, and do not offer an appeals process at this time. Consequently, your account will remain banned from Tinder."

So they are not only insulting, they are [censored]ic.

Respond

TinderBeing permanently banned for no reason

Hi

I was a paying GOLD member and I was banned for no reason. I have checked all the T&C's and I have not violated any. I have contacted customer service multiple times and had no response. I'm also not able to create a new account at all as it has completely banned my number, pictures and details.

I have done some research and I see this is a common issue. Please unban my account and work on resolving this as it is losing you a LOT of custom.

Thanks

TinderSafety issue

I met a man on tinder who was incredibly sexually aggressive.
      His tinder profile showed he had an Instagram account for people to look at his art and contact him there.
      I took initiative and did so because I thought he might be interesting.
      What proceeded was multiple efforts on his behalf to send me nude pics, he was inappropriately overly sexual with his conversations. I repeatedly asked him to stop contacting me. I finally blocked him on insta. At this point i had already unmatched him on tinder.
      I was very shocked when he popped up again on my swipe list. I did report him as having inappropriate behavior to tinder and i thought the matter done. They even sent me contact numbers for support groups, which was nice.
      Then he came across my swipe list again.
      This is alarming! This tells me he can still see my profile. How can I feel safe on an app that does nothing to correct malicious persons??

TinderSubscription

It's time We as men stop being taken advantage of. There is a clear pattern here and Tinder needs to learn respect. Let's sue them. One person suggested going through credit card company and getting a refund, I did so and got my money back. Now I'm upset with their service. This is the second time this was done to me without explanation. I hate yo think about the many of consumers whom did not get their money back. Let's sue their thieving behind.

Jun 06, 2021

Tinder — App/lack of customer service

I have been using the Tinder app for several years on and off and have not run into any issues until now. I...

TinderFake account

Hi this to highlight a case where someone is using my name and my photo on tinder he has made a face account and basically asking people to call me or text me by giving my personal number to everyone it's cyber crime and i want you people to take a necessary action on this immediately before all these things turned out to be a big crime as social media is the app where people are very much active and interact with people so just want my fake account to be reported

Fake account

Respond

Tindersubscription for been a member plus text message

Hi on wednesday [protected] I down load the tinder aplication on my phone then I was try to get a subscription I didn't know that you guys charge for many things I not happy with my subscription I want to canceled but is really hard can some one help me with that I sign with my phone number [protected] if I not get a response from you guys I will open a dispute trough my bank to get my money back I hope to her from somebody you can contact me trough my email [protected]@yahoo.com or call me at my celular [protected]

Respond

TinderWant to cancel my subscription and get reimbursed

I signed up for Tinder last week. It's not what I was hoping for and is of no use to me. I paid $80 for it and I want my money back. I feel totally taken advantage of and am highly disappointed. You really need to have someone to talk to live. It feels as though once you have the money you could really care less about ripping someone off. If I don't get mu money back I will go to the Better Business Bureau. My email is hank.[protected]@yahoo.com and my phone number is [protected].

Mar 09, 2021

Tinder — Their terms and conditions and their guidelines

I went on tinder one day and discovered I was blocked sometime in my sleep. I didn't receive a warning and my...

Tinder2 bit catfisher

User = Monaye

2/10/2021 5 to 7 PM MST

Asking for money.

Her phone = [protected]

Clearly a 2 bit catfisher

No other information available

Respond

TinderCustomer services are bots. I can't get an answer

I used tinder a very long time ago. I attempted to log in recently, and was informed my account had been banned because of inappropriate behaviour! Well as I hadn't used ut, it was a fair question to ask if my account had been hacked and my private information compromised. I have had some very serious scammer emails, and calls and texts over the last few months. Its very stressful and worrying. I email customer services four times, asking if my account had been hacked and my information comromised, and made it clear I did not want my account reactivated, the response with each email was almost identical, it did not answer my concerns about my account safety, and just kept repeating over and over that they had looked and react ives my account. Not what i've been asking!! It is very clear that customer services are bots. I need to know if my account has been hacked. Is my information still at risk?

Respond

Tinderfor some reason my account has been blocked

hi i was on tinder in october 2020 and i deleted my profile, i have tried to to go back on but when i try it says your account is blocked, i dont know why, but i have done nothing wrong, my number is +44 [protected] my email address is [protected]@aol.com could you please let me know why i have been blocked, i have a subscription on your other site MATCH .com many thanks james fraser

TinderMy account being banned

My account was banned for someone else trying to use my number to log on tinder because they're account was banned and it was Not to my knowledge that the person did this is it possible my account can be unbanned I have followed all the terms and conditions and have been waiting to create an account for the longest and I'm disappointed that my account is banned from others actions

TinderTinder's ban process

I recently had an issue through Tinder, where a user got a hold of codes to access my account and hacked it. She managed to change settings and send content which got my account banned. I have tried tirelessly to plead my case to Tinder only to met with what can be explained as unjust treatment. Where purely because their terms where violated, I needed to be banned. No appeals, no consideration of what has transpired, just a ban. Which has not only affected me but other accounts my brothers use as the IP address has been blocked. They didn't do anything wrong and even they can't use their account. I've always been an honest user of Tinder, never been rude or sent nasty messages. I just want to be heard fairly and my case properly considered!

TinderBanned on tinder

I am a man seeking women. My account was hacked, somebody change my profile to a woman interested in men and I got deluged. I went to the help center looking for information to get a hold of somebody immediately but you don't have this option. I went through the process of changing my passwords resetting my profile and unmatched from numerous male connections. Now somehow I am banned? I am verified and I've been paying for a premium membership. Thanks

Barry Bretz
                          [protected]@gmail.com
                          [protected]

Respond

Tindermy acccount was banned for no reason and explainaion

on the day of my birthday, all of a sudden my tinder account got banned I have been paying customers for two years had few good dates who turned out to be not worthy.

so when I emailed them to explain to me why my account was banned no response ghosted...
                            no explanation on my money back or anything they kept my money and now I can't even use the service. I don't want them to unban me tell me what I did wrong

Dec 09, 2020

Tinder — I have been scammed and traumatized by one of tinder users-follow up issue

I have been scammed and traumatized by one of Tinder users. I have placed a complain on Dec 7th, explaining...

TinderBanned for no reason

I have a unpaid profile for over 2 years.
                              Had some dates but nothing that gave me sparkles.
                              So here i was watching formula 1 seeing Grossjean hitting the wall and a ball of flames.
                              After he was ok i was checking tinder, and suddenly bam i was banned?
                              For a profile that looks normal, normal pictures and a normal person?
                              And no answer from them at all !
                              This violates my rights as a human being.

TinderI have matched with 5 women and they were all bots

I was haveing two nice conversations and was depressed when they unmctched until I found out they were bots like an hour later when I got another match and messages in the same format as last 2 When I questioned the next 3 when they wanted my info auto unmatch is what they did. I don't think I matched with a single real person in a week. All i ask is for better regulations of the bots please because 5 matched in one night all bots just isn't right especially when I had my hopes up for one of them I have no photos or videos because they literally deleted their account afterwards and I couldn't report it

TinderMy tinder account [protected]

My account was banned last night and because I put my only fans in my bio that I use for my work out fitness I was not aware this was against your rule and I would of taken it off if I knew that I only put it on there so people could learn more about me my fitness is basically the main thing I do I'm sorry about posting it I will take it down and would like it if you are able to unbanned my account