Menu
Badoo
customer service contacts

Badoo
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

524 complaints
327 resolved 197 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Badoo customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Badoo. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Badoo headquarters

City Business Centre 25 Lower Road
London SE162XB
United Kingdom

Badoo website

What category is Badoo related to?

Badoo is related to the Dating Services category.

What are the social media accounts of Badoo?

What is Badoo's Facebook?
Connect with Badoo via Facebook at Badoo
What is Badoo's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Badoo on YouTube at Badoo
What is Badoo's Instagram?
Check out Badoo's Instagram pictures and videos at Badoo
What is Badoo's LinkedIn?
See Badoo's portfolio on LinkedIn at Badoo
ADVERTISIMENT

Badoo information: contacts, address, founders, CEO, services, and products

Badoo is a multinational company with its headquarters located at London, United Kingdom..

Expand Collapse all
How to write a complaint about Badoo?

To write a complaint about Badoo and get an answer from the officials of Badoo, Complaintsboard.com's objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about Badoo can be filed via the specific Badoo complaint section.

Overview of Badoo complaint handling

524 Badoo reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 2, 2010. The latest review Account blocked was posted on Jul 28, 2022. The latest complaint Cult /syndicat was resolved on Jul 03, 2022. Badoo has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 524 reviews. Badoo has resolved 327 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Badoo?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Badoo Customer Service. Initial Badoo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Badoo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Badoo. Discuss the issues you have had with Badoo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Badoo’s complaints

M
10:58 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Badoo - Account blocked

My account has been blocked after reports that I'm using it for "commercial purposes". I'm not a prostitute. I don't have only fans or one of those types of things. The first report came after someone contacted me on social media and sms repeatedly when I asked them to stop. I have plenty of reason to believe that guy's I've rejected are reporting me after...

Z
10:09 pm EDT

Badoo - Blocked account

I was blocked by badoo earlier in the year 2022 stating that I violated badoo rules. I remembered I chatted someone by telling him how much and place we can meet. I'm honestly sorry I violated badoo rules and if given this last chance, I promise to abide by all rules,please forgive me and give a second chance ,I'm very sorry

X
1:56 pm EDT

Badoo - Cult /syndicat

cult/syndicate on Badoo Am a victim I nearly died. I met a man online he fills himself Collins he is a cult /syndicate ,he works with a spiritual doctor/witch they scammed me R35 000 ,I nearly died they tried sacrificing me iv been out of Badoo for some time I saw him his back online am so worried many women are gonna die please attend to this I have...

View 0 more photos