Having problems with Badoo?

Badoo Customer Service Contacts

City Business Centre 25 Lower Road
London
United Kingdom - SE162XB

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Badoo Customer Service. Initial Badoo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Badoo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Badoo. Discuss the issues you have had with Badoo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Badoo Complaints & Reviews

BadooSomeone is using my picture

An account with a name Samara is using my picture, the age is 31, I have received a screenshot from a friend of mine of an account on Badoo with my picture, please remove my picture from Badoo, I'm not in Badoo And I didn't give permission to anyone to use my personal picture, I would like to know who is using my picture, I was shocked when I saw the screenshot, please I would like my pictures to be removed from this account and also would like to know who did this

Someone is using my picture

BadooDisproportionate action to block popular account after incident

I have had an active popular profile with over 1500 daily likes on Badoo since Nov 2019.
    Built a following of people that have been my friends since the start and so brought engagement to the platform
    Respected all of their rules and took action to report :
    2 suspected minors over two separate occasions
    Several reports for requests of nude photos of me by members

Last night 26 feb a member enticed me to sell my pics on the site, I was unsure and initially refused.
    Thus member should have never enticed me to do so as it violates the site rules.
    The member insisted so I entirely unknowing this was not allowed suggested that he if so wishes make a donation but that it wasn't asked for.
    He wanted me to add him on snap which I refused.

Thought nothing more of it and went to bed.

Thus morning I woke up to receive emails from badoo that my account would be permanently blocked as I was using ( not true) the site fir commercial purposes.

I have these emails and my replies

I have been on the site fir nearly two years if I wanted to use the site gif commercial purposes I would have done it two years ago .

I have apologised to the site and asked them to unblock my account but they have refused .

The site is going against their own rules about ‘dating honestly' as the bankruptcy of Jen in the site ask fir hook ups sexting and nude pics. Which I don't particularly like unless there is the basis of a real connection that has taken time to develop which in two years and 9 years of being single I have not found.

I feel discriminated against where I have brought engagement to the site, respected a their rules, snd this is negatively affecting my well-being as I value the connections I made over two years.

I believe the site is acting disproportionately in the way they gave responded . On one of their replies they were unable to tell me why the account was moderated. I believe there are agendas that have created the set up last night to obtain my account to be blocked as I have no interest to sell pics on a dating site if I wanted to do that I would go on a suitable other site.

I have appealed their decision to their support email and they have not replied.
    I want my account unblocked and for them to carry out reviews of members asking to pay for pics and members requesting outright nude pics from people such as myself.

I fetl the site has been ungrateful towards me in view of the engagement I have provided snd aside last night the good conduct I have had over the course of the entire time I have begin there.

Anything else you need to know if necessary please ask.

• Badoo's response · Mar 02, 2021

Hey Lexyrl,

Thank you for letting us know about your situation. We know that it isn't always easy to open up about these things and we appreciate your honesty.

We understand that this may seem unfair, and this person will certainly have been blocked because of this, but as you still agreed in this case, this was still a violation of our guidelines. Hope you can understand.

If you would like us to go through the block again please do reach out to us on @BadooHelp on any social media form with your registration details and we can go over it for you.

Hope this helps!

BadooHelp

• Ba
        Badoo- Reme Mar 02, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing your story with us.
        We are sorry that you feel discriminated against, we would never want any one of our users to feel this way and pride ourselves on being a non-discriminatory app.
        Unfortunately, we do have guidelines that everyone must follow. Of course, if this person asked for them they should be blocked too, but we hope you can understand that your decision to finally give in to this person and sell your pictures online, would also be against our guidelines.

If you would like us to look into this again for you please contact us on @Badoohelp with your registration details and we will happily go through this again.

BadooCoustomer Service

Dear Sir / Madam,
      Is about coustomer service for Badoo .. I can't access my profile " says we are having trouble connecting you " I have tried to ring the Australian number, but can't get through covid ?? I have emaild for service .. the service are asking for AU $5 for my credit card details for help . sounds fraud. I'm non paying

Carmellol ( profile name )

• Badoo's response · Feb 26, 2021

Hey Carmellol,

We're sorry to hear this! This could be down to a poor internet connection, or you may need to update the app to the most recent version. It sounds like something we may need to troubleshoot for you, so if this doesn't work, you can reach out to us at badoo.com/feedback or via @badoohelp on social you'll reach one of our team members who will be able to help you out.

Thanks for reaching out via Complaints Board!

• Updated by Carmellol · Mar 03, 2021

Hello..
          please send me a Badoo link, would be helpful, my complaint was on the Feb 26 to be able to access my profile to contact coustomer service
          Thanks

Carmellol

• Badoo's response · Mar 04, 2021

Hey Carrmellol,

If you have Facebook, Instagram or Twitter you can look up @BadooHelp and send a private message through any social media form.

-BadooHelp

BadooBlocking of my badoo account

Badoo you have no reason to block my account
        Not now I have meet someone from my village that mean everything to me
        Badoo you made me regret signing into your platform is refusing someone you don't like for my safety a crime
        Please unblock my account and begging you with the name of God
        Here is my Email [protected]@gmail.com pls help me pls.

Blocking of my badoo account

• Badoo's response · Feb 24, 2021

Hello Felicity!

I'm sorry to hear your profile has been blocked on Badoo.

This can happen when our moderators find that your profile is in violation of our guidelines. We ask all of our users to follow the same rules which help us to keep Badoo a fun and safe online environment. If you're unsure what our rules are, you can find them here: badoo.com/guidelines.

If you think your profile was blocked by mistake, you can reach out to us at badoo.com/feedback or via @badoohelp on social media and our team will review the decision for you.

- BadooHelp

BadooUnjustified parmanent blocking of my badoo accounts

I really don't understand the policy you badoo management is talking about. All of a sudden badoo i've been using for like 5 years suddenly gets blocked cos am sure some of these perverted men have reported my account. I tried opening again it was blocked immediately. I opened two more this time around no single like or messages are coming in which I know is very wrong! How can you just block me like that when some of all these perverted men will be asking you for hookups! And when you don't agree they report you. Badoo runs to go and block the person without deep enquires. I beg you to unblock any of my account you choose to. If I have used your app upto 5 years and no complaint why would it be now. Reason it!

• Badoo's response · Feb 22, 2021

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. However, we only block for violations of our Community Guidelines: badoo.com/guidelines. If you think you've been blocked by mistake, please could you send us a private message on social media @BadooHelp letting us know the email address or phone number (including country prefix) you used to create your profile, so we can double-check the decision was fair 💜

Alternatively, you can send us a message via badoo.com/feedback

Thank you!

BadooA blocked account

I have been blocked this morning gor commercially using badoo... I haven't sold any product or service and I would really like to get ny accont back.. It's really painful for me to get blocked.. I've been a loyal user and I would appreciate it if you reopened my account i've met really nice people at the site... And I wouldn't like to lose them.. Kindly resolve the issue for me... It's really heartbreaking

• Badoo's response · Feb 18, 2021

Hello Lui!

Thanks for reaching out via Complaints Board!

We can take a look into this decision and make sure it was fair if you reach out to us through private message, via @badoohelp on social media or at badoo.com/feedback.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

- BadooHelp

BadooCharging my bank and I have no account

I have no account with them, and I can't log in to see the menu settings.
              I received a charge over a year ago and contacted them to credit me.
              A year and more later a $24.99 charge appears on my statement. I don't even have this account nor any social media to click on them. How is this happening! I don't have iTunes either bc I don't have an Iphone or use apple services.

• Badoo's response · Feb 03, 2021

Hey Achoo,

Oh no! We are sorry to hear this is happening. This should not be coming out of your account if you have not subscribed to our service.

We also have PayPal payment methods and google play. For us to be able to look into this for you please contact us on @BadooHelp on any social media form with your previous registration details and we can see whats going on together.

-BadooHelp

BadooI got blocked off badoo and I can’t rejoin with a new account.

Well I was online a few hours before I tried to log into badoo and my account was blocked because I was using the site for commercial purposes. I apologize, my bad for not going through the community guidelines and advertising work in my profile. But the ultimate sentence for this is really amazing. I can't recrify my mistake by editing my profile and leaving it blank if possible or rejoins with a new account but still keeping communication with others.this is a dating site off course, but could you please overlook some of the rules put up. Completely blocking off a person on a dating site, that's just wow! A little bit too much.

• Badoo's response · Feb 03, 2021

Hey Anna,

We must take the harshest of measures to protect our community. Hope you can understand.
                    If you would like us to look over you block please get in contact with us on @BadooHelp on any social media form with your registration details and we will happily look again for you.

BadooI cant access badoo

I have an account and i am unable to access it i have tried to go through alot of different things to access it im logged in so cant even log out but if im at my mates i can get on it straight away i thought it might be my wifi i dont understand what is going on says that im using offline mode and then the oops something went wrong i have tried to fix the issue myself but un able to and im not going to start paying for it when i havnt needed to in the past

I cant access badoo
                  I cant access badoo

• Badoo's response · Jan 26, 2021

Hey Jennifer,

Can you please try switching between your wifi and data. Please make sure to turn the weaker connection off. Please also try deleting the app and reinstalling it again.

If you are still having trouble please contact us on @BadooHelp with your registration details and a member of our team can help identify the issue.

Hope to hear from you soon!

BadooBadoo Account

My account was blocked and their response was a user reported me and that I was using Badoo Commercially BS and there also was a guy who tried to offer me to meet up with him I didn't propersition anything with this guy I wanted a proper explanation as to why this happened I just wanted my account unblocked they won't let u speak with someone over the phone I hate being emailed what they are doing is not right

BadooProfile blocked for no reason

So I had this guy message me and he asked me to go on cam to show off my body. I just unmatched him and carried on because I'm used to getting creepy and unwanted messages from guys, as I'm sure most woman are! And then this guy had reported me and my account was permanently blocked! I even contacted Badoo about what had happened and they continued to inform me that my account was forever blocked. I've been on this site for years and one angry guy ruined that so easily? I'm going to stick with POF or Hinge or Tinder or anything else that isn't Badoo!

• Badoo's response · Jan 19, 2021

Hey there,

Oh no we are sorry to hear about your situation. We assure you that we would not block you for somebody else's mistake. Our moderators carefully go through each report.

If you would like us to look into this again for you please contact us on @BadooHelp with your registration details and we will happily go through the report again for you.

-BadooHelp

BadooI have paid £5.99 to activate badoo premium and it won't activate!

I paid my £5.99 to activate my Badoo Premium account this morning by credit card, I got confirmation of the payment going through but my account won't activate to premium it's just the basic account. I have proof via credit card online statement that the payment went through.

I have paid £5.99 to activate badoo premium and it won't activate!

BadooI'm complaining about my account been blocked. I want it unblocked.

I was blocked after someone reported MD I didn't do anything wrong. Pls I want to be unblocked. Badoo is a social site people should not just be blocked for no reason just because someone reported them.
                          I get on Badoo to make friends and now that is taken from me just cause someone reported me? Not fair. Number on the account [protected]. Pls resolve.

• Badoo's response · Jan 11, 2021

Hey Kidabebo,

We will be happy to take another look into this for you. Please contact us on @BadooHelp and send over your registration details. We can then look into your account and see if you were blocked accordingly.

Hope to hear from you soon!

-BadooHelp

BadooI never have downloaded this.

Just noticed I am getting charged 2.99 a day from "badoo 7273 ca san francisco 50 california st 15us" I have never downloaded this app much less subscribed to anything on it. I believe this to be fraudulent charges. I have never received even a single email from them/it. Please advise with any information you have regarding this or where this may be traced to to find source. I can't get access to this to cancel it... Need a resolution.

I never have downloaded this.

• Badoo's response · Dec 31, 2020

Hey Micheal,

Oh no this does not sound good. Do you have a Bumble account by any chance?
                                Please contact us on @BadooHelp on any social media form and a member of our team can look into this with you. Rest assured we will find out where these payments are coming from and figure this out together.

BadooRefund

I opened an account with badoo with the email address s. [protected]@gmail.com. I verified it, I became a premium member, I bought credits and Badoo decided to close my account after a few hours. I understand they can do that but I asked for an explanation and the only thing they said is that I broke their terms and conditions, no evidence, no proof nothing. I said to them that if they want to close my account without any reasons they can do that but I want to be refunded the money I spent on their website for nothing. As far as I'm aware I didn't do anything wrong, they closed my account after I spent money on it that sounds like a scam. I don't care if they keep my account closed, I want a refund.

• Badoo's response · Dec 28, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please do contact us over @BadooHelp with your registration details on any social media from and a member of our team can look into this with you.

Once a block has been put in place, you cannot be refunded for services made beforehand. We will be happy to go into everything a bit more after you send us a private message!

• Updated by Sergiu1512 · Dec 28, 2020

I’ve already sent you two times, at the first email you replied and said I broke your terms and conditions and at my second email when I asked how did I broke your terms you didn’t reply .

• Badoo's response · Dec 28, 2020

Dear Sergiu,

In line with the Terms and Conditions available on badoo.com/terms, Badoo may revoke a users access to Badoo (including previously paid content) for breaching the Community Guidelines: badoo.com/guidelines.

At times, we are very limited in what information we can offer user regarding why their account has been blocked. This is because we must ensure all reports stay anonymous for the well being of our Community.

Every decision is undertaken by our moderators (real people) and then double checked to make sure it has been made fairly, if you contact us to dispute a decision.

Thank you for your understanding!

BadooBlock account

I will like to know if my account is. Block does that mean its default or delete. Because known to be I want to delete my account from badoo. Using my phone number on my Facebook account. This is to times. I have try many time to reach out an I still getting text in my phone on the badoo app. If my account is blocked why am I still recovering text from any one on badoo. That means you got my picture on badoo. And my information personal details. And no way I can delete my account or recover any personal information of your site badoo. I will like to take down all pictures an information about me on badoo. Data!

• Badoo's response · Dec 07, 2020

Thank you for reaching out to us via Complaints Board! We can look into this for you and let you know if your account has been blocked. Please send us an email with your registered email address or phone number so we can locate your account and find out for you. You can do so at badoo.com/feedback or via @BadooHelp on social media if you have an account on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.

BadooUnauthorized transaction £29.99

I took the decision to subscribe to badoo yesterday and used my bank card to pay for a monthly one £18.99. Today, having checked my online banking I saw a second transaction that I never authorised £29.99!! I'm very disappointed with your service, as I trusted you my bank details and I have regretted I did a subscription with you! I expect nothing less than a full refund please!!!

Unauthorized transaction £29.99

• Badoo's response · Dec 05, 2020

Hey Christina,

We are so sorry that this has happened to you. Please do contact us on any form of social media. You can catch us on BadooHelp, and a member of our team can then look into this with you to see what happened.

-BadooHelp

BadooCredits purchase I did not authorise

Hi,

I have tried contacting you through your email address [protected]@corp.badoo.com but it returns a server error:

"A delivery loop was detected which causes this email to be undeliverable."

I am disputing Invoice 63MrfjQJHfZ5xlEOts charged to my Paypal account for 29.99 which I did not purchase.

Please contact me as soon as possible to resolve this.

Jim

• Badoo's response · Nov 23, 2020

Hey Jim,

Thank you for getting in ontact with us and we apologise that you have not been able to get through to us. You can always reach us on @BadooHelp where a member of our team can asisst you with your query.

Unfortunately once a dispute has been made with PayPal we are unable to get involved as they handle their own payments. Please do let us know how you get on with them.

We reccomend that you message us on @BadooHelp anyway just to see if your subscriptions have are turned off.

Hope this helps!

-BadooHelp

BadooBeing blocked based on false reports

I was blocked based off a false report by someone I blocked. I been on this site for a long time now and never have I violated any guidelines. I'm always respectful and modest

Being blocked based on false reports
                                      Being blocked based on false reports

• Badoo's response · Nov 19, 2020

Thank you for getting in touch 💜 We only block for violations of our Community Guidelines: badoo.com/guidelines. If you think you've been blocked by mistake, please do get in touch with us @BadooHelp on Facebook or Twitter so we can double-check the decision was fair.

- BadooHelp

BadooI am complaining about my blocked account

I have been on badoo and a premium user.badoo can go through my bio and see how much I kick against indecent chats and all sorts. I have been blocked for hate speech just because I declined nudes and sex chats from make folks and they seek revenge on reporting my page and badoo haven't as much sent a warning message or even verified but blocked a long time user who have kept the terms and conditions . I feel that's unjust and please kindly look into this and restore my page as I have made meaningful friendships and been socializing without any sort of negative intents.p will anticipate your kind actions to restore my page .thanks

I am complaining about my blocked account

• Badoo's response · Nov 09, 2020

Hey there,

We are sorry to hear you feel this way. Each report made is sent to our moderators who have a closer look to se if the report made is accurate. Please do contact us on @BadooHelp and we can look into this again for you. Hope this helps!