Menu
Badoo
reviews & complaints

Badoo
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

476 complaints
322 resolved 154 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Badoo customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Badoo. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
R
12:40 pm

Badoo - Badoo

Account blocked unlawfully stating due to "rude or threatening behaviour". This is highly insulting as I have not ever had the interest of being rude nor threatening to anyone let along anyone using this app. I would like evidence of these claims otherwise resolve this issue and unblock my account as this is serious defamation of character.

Thanking you in advance.

Desired outcome: Proof of claims

C

Badoo - Premium service

I pressed premium service once by accident and it has took 120 pounds from me which I need to live on. I have sent badoo numerous messages with no reply. This has been really upsetting and caused major anxiety. I have contacted badoo through twitter and their help desk with no luck. They have no contact number or live chat feature. I need this resolved ASAP.

Desired outcome: Refunded and membership cancellation

7:36 pm

Badoo - Services

One morning I was about to open my Badoo as usual, what I saw was... enter password, forget password, login with Facebook, etc... Then, when I saw that, I logged in with Facebook bcos I forgot d password I used to open my Badoo account. Fortunately I was logged in, but not with the friends I know (maybe is location problem 🤷) then after two days I was blocked and I can't tell why! Please u guys should help me out, I need my account back 🙏

Desired outcome: A quick response to my request

P
11:06 am

Badoo - Fake account.

Hi, i need your help. I recently found out that my personal information phone no. And photo have been posted in a fake account on badoo app. Who ever vmcreated the account gave my official phone number, mine and my families phone number. Ive been called by several people and texted. I would very much like your assintance in resolving this matter and the profile using my pictures be taken down.

Desired outcome: Account terminated

12:44 pm
Badoo has left an official reply on this complaint.

Badoo - Unauthorized charges to my account!

I have been getting $1.99 charges to my bank account every day, sometimes even multiple times a day, since the 27th and it not only needs to stop but i need a refund! I have never signed up for an account, downloaded the app, or even had any idea badoo existed until i saw the charges on my account! I see that I'm not the only person dealing with this issue! This is illegal and you're stealing money from me and the rest of these people! I demand you stop the charges to me account and refund every cent you've charged me for!

Desired outcome: Stop the unauthorized charges and give me a refund!

K
6:32 am

Badoo - Badoo

Dear sir or madam,

I wish to be refunded back the multiple amounts deducted from my credit card on the following dates below.

15 Dec 21 - £18:99
15 Dec 21 -£18:99
16 Oct 21 - £18:99
16 0ct 21 - £ 5:00
16 Oct 21 - £9:99

My name is Keita Niouman, zopa card number 4258540166144499.
Can be refunded and be removed from future customer on your dating site please?
I look forward to hear from you soon.

Mr Keita Niouman

Desired outcome: Money refund

12:24 pm

Badoo - Unlawful and unauthorized charges to my bank card

I have been charged multiple times on multiple days and multiple times each day for several days unauthorized charges to my account. I need answers. I also need a refund. I have been charged on these days with this amount:

12/1/21 - $3.49
12/28/21 - $3.49
12/29/21 - $3.49
12/30/21 - $3.49
12/31/21 - $3.49

In the month of DECEMBER ALONE, you took out of my personal bank account $95.24. Please take action and fix this and refund me what I am owed ASAP.

Desired outcome: I would like an explanation and refund as soon as possible. This is awful.

L
1:33 pm

Badoo - Fraudulent charges

I have been getting $3.49 charges on my card since 12/20/21. They charged me twice on that day and it kept going up to 12/26/21. I do not have an account with Badoo. I even tried to sign in to the account and have them send me a new password if my email was on file. It isn't. They are charging me for services I have never signed up for. I am going straight to my attorney as soon as he gets back from vacation on 12/28/21 because this is bullshit. Badoo, if you are seeing this, get back to me with my refund of $27.92. The bad part was that they charged me twice on 12/20/21. WTF!

A

Badoo - Lifetimepremium

I'm very angry, I see that 129 euro has been withdrawn from my Paypal account today, for a life time subscription that I never wanted and agree with. badoo says that they cant do anything since these kind of services( As they say) are non refundable,
This is all a lie because their terms and conditions read that you have cancellation right within 14 days.
I expect a solution for this problem because when paypal tries to withdraw the payment i am gonna withhold it, gonna stop the payment.

there is still no solution!

Angelo

Desired outcome: angie

Badoo - Fraudulent charges

I have NEVER used Badoo before, I do not have an account and I never signed up for a subscription with them. November 2, 2021 I started getting $3.49 charges every single day. I contacted my bank, filed a charge back and got a whole new card number. The charges finally stopped November 29, 2021. And then all the sudden on December 22, 2021 the charges from Badoo started again. I am absolutely furious. I've tried contacting Badoo multiple times but they just keep asking for my account when I HAVE NEVER HAD ONE. This company is a scam.

Desired outcome: STOP CHARGING MY CARD

K
5:13 pm

Badoo - Request for refund of 18.99p

Dear sir or madam,

I wish to get my money refunded back to me because I have opted out the app online. My credit details is as follow below.

Keita Niouman. long card number is 4258540166144499. Expire number 05/24. Credit card company is Zopa. My contact number is +447983202253.

Regards

keita Niouman

Desired outcome: Refund

B
12:48 am

Badoo - Fraudulent charge

Badoo Help charged me 75 MYR fraudulently on card ending 9727. No email and no communication received this morning when fraudulently charged from Badoo.

The account was cancelled many months ago.

The account was registered under [email protected]

Fraudulent charges to be returned. Account to be fully cancelled as I believed it already to be.

Desired outcome: No more charges, return fraudulent charges

J
12:05 am

Badoo - Blocked account

Rite I had 2 accounts coz I broke my fone & couldn't remember my password & that so I made a new account with my other email & I've been on Badoo for years so this week the 1st of December 2021 I was block by u assholes for fuck All coz someone reported me for some shit that I don't know what I done wrong as u haven't given me alight reason as I only go on there 2 talk 2 old friends & then on the 2nd of December 2021 my other account has been blocked as well now I'm not being funny but I will give this site -1 star rating as u guys r absolute assholes & will highly recommend that people not 2 use ur sight coz it's fucking shit any how

A
4:44 am

Badoo - Badoo Premium

The app puts its premium services in a horizontal scroller, in order to get to the 1day options etc one has to swipe the scroller left, if you have your details saved this can result in a purchase of the more expensive services you dont want if your phone registers the swipe as a click. I have been signed up for a lifetime £119.99 membership I did not intend to purchase as a result of this (28/11/2021). Upon contacting badoo they have sent me an email saying they cant refund me and referring me to their terms and conditions which say i have 14 days to cancel and be reimbursed so they are seemingly flat out refusing to adhere to the conditions of the service.

Desired outcome: Cancellation of lifetime membership and full refund.

12:25 pm

Badoo - Blocked account

I can't log in to my Badoo account, I am blocked, and it says that I broke a rule which is not true. I've been treating this app as my haven, as something who'd help me find someone special, and never did I ever been rude or harassed anyone. It's the other way around. Is refusing sex, nudes, and lewd things bad now? Ive been respectful to those guys who offers these lewd things and now I'm the one who is blocked. I simply said no and chose not to reply because I don't want it. Please! Enlighten me. Review this!
Please know that I didn't violate any rules from this app. I can't even comprehend why my account was suspended. I hope you can help me out and retrieve my account because I have friends and was finally developing something special with someone there and I don't want to lose it. So, please help me.

P
2:29 pm

Badoo - Blocked account

I read the replies from badoo on here and they are clearly false.
I had an account for years yet few days ago was blocked for no reason.
I'm pretty sure it's a weirdo I chatted to who turned out to be pregnant and married that's doing it because I stopped chatting to them.
But for badoo to say they investigate everything before blocking is false. Reason I know this is false is because I opened another account and it was blocked within hours so unless badoo is better at investigations than the police this is a clear lie.
I have been blocked for nothing which is fine I will use pof.. but it seems there is clearly someone stalking me and reporting me so this may become a police matter soon.
Badoo have punished me for being stalked by an oddball.. maybe the women on there are more valuable to badoo because men are guilty of everything it appears from these reviews.

Desired outcome: A fair investigation and if anyone is claiming to be me I want them reported to police for fraud

Update by Padlock84
Nov 10, 2021 2:31 pm

Badoo again lying.. on here saying if I contact they will help.
Contact was made 7 days ago, I received a confirmation email stating they will reply in 24 hours.
I’m still waiting.. I have zero desire to actively pursue badoo for two reasons. Reason one is the site is full of fake profiles so it’s not even worth your time and number two is I consistently find badoo lying to its customers, so even if there was a reply, it would be a load of lies.
I would recommend if your male, that you avoid badoo, they are sexist and value females a lot more.. they lie to you.. they don’t advise you as you’d can clearly see I have stated I may be getting stalked and they have ignored that whole comment even tho it happened on there site. If that’s not enough to make your mind up then there is charities available if you have been victimised In any way shape or form on there platform.. they won’t advise you this but I certainly will.

T
9:14 am

Badoo - My account is blocked

Hello my account is blocked for no reasoning I made any mistakes Iam sorry I will not try do that again next time could I please get my account back I really miss it my number that I used the account was +44 07861925491

C
6:00 am

Badoo - Dating Site

Since September 27th, 2021 Badoo has been charging my debit card $2.49 per day. Since it was a small amount I did not notice this was being charged on my debit card. I never gave Badoo my debit card information and never signed up for this service. I never had any contact with this company. Since I don't have an account with this company, I have no way to cancel this service. I searched the internet for ways to cancel this service, cannot find any means to cancel if I never created an account with Badoo. I found that Bumble owns Badoo, a company that originated out of Russia and is also located in the UK. I cannot find any means to contact this company to stop the charges.

Desired outcome: Refund $2.49 per day since Sept 27th.. Confirmation that these charges will no longer be charged to my debit card.

1 comment
Oct 19, 2021 6:22 am

The exact same thing is happening to me. Once I noticed it I tracked the payments back almost 6 months, multiple times per month. Trying to figure out how to stop it and I ended up here. Any luck resolving the issue?

D
10:13 am

Badoo - Support’s block decision

Hello,

I have been blocked by Badoo for harassment which is absolutely not true.
Someone stalking me on the dating service got permanently reported by me also after badoo asking me automatically if all is good.
I reported the person, as asked by the app.
I gut punished by the support and i am grtting answers in form of copy paste and no word about harassment (!) because it was never the case.
Despite my contract running they blocked me since i was a person involved in someone else activity stalking me. Not even my fault!

Desired outcome: Restore my account and apologise

5:38 pm

Badoo - Premium

I accidentally purchased premium and within seconds was looking how to reverse the purchase, after 10 minutes finally discovered I had to correspond via Facebook. I've not used any of the perks that are associated with premium and I asked for a refund within 15 minutes of the accidental purchase. Within 14 days. I'm not in a position to be able to pay such amount and its had a major knock on effect in my everyday living. I'm kindly asking you please issue me a refund it was a pure mistake and didn't mean to purchase premuim. Thank you.

Christopher Harris

email for badoo account. [email protected]

Thank you.