Bad Boy, Barrie, Ontario — poor quality sofa
We purchased a brand new sofa bed from Bad Boy on Aug 8, 2013. The sales bill # was B102628. We waited for more than 6 weeks for the delivery. However this wasn't the problem. The problem was when we received it we found that it was of poor quality, ie. the sewing was bad and the threads were hanging loose. Further the leather on one cushion was bubbly. We made a complaint to Bad Boy [protected]) on Oct 2, 2013, and spoke with Renza. A few days later a representative sent by Bad Boy showed up to investigate the problem. He agreed with the problem and then left. Two weeks have since passed, and there was no call from Bad Boy to advise us what action will be taken. So we called Bay Boy to enquire when action will taken. We called the [protected] number a few times and finally we spoke with a person called Depo. He couldn't tell us what action will be taken. When we hung up, we had a feeling nothing would be done. From this experience, we knew we had been ripped off. The company was just not responsive, and would not stand by their products. We had purchased also a 5 year extended warranty package. But when we called the number, the phone line did not work...
So to everyone out there JUST BE WARE... "BAD BOY" as the name implies is literally that. THEY DONT STAND BY THEIR PRODUCTS OR THEIR NAME. We were completely saddened by the experience and extremely disappointed.
More Bad Boy, Barrie, Ontario Complaints & Reviews
- Lastman's Bad Boy Furniture - buyer beware! 
- Badboy Furniture - definitely the first and last time we ever visit a bad boy store 
- Lastman's Bad Boy - response from lastman's bad boy 
- Bad Boys Gym Townsville CRIMINALS - bad boys gym townsville criminals chris condon thug
- Bad Boy Furniture - terrible sales staff! 
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - missing a lamp table that I paid!!!
- Bad Boy Furniture - whirlpool washer 
- Bad Boy Furniture - customer service 
- Bad Boy - Kitchener - poor customer service 
- bad boy london ontario - where do I start