Autotrader.ca / Scam
Autorader is a rip off place to purchase vehicles. Every week I look through vintage cars, and every single week there are postings for corvettes and other muscle cars for a fraction of their costs.
How can autotrader consistently get away with postings the same car in multiple provinces, allow postings with no telephone number, and not ahve any clue as to car values?
The people who work at autotrader are irresponsible idiots who will do anything for a buck. They should be held responsible for advertising fraudulent listings. Anyone with any level of intelligence can recognize these fraudulent adverts (except the stupid people at Autotrader.
Check this out:
Autotrader.ca Ad: (price = 14K)
First clue: duhhhhhhhh - no telephone number
second clue - price extremely low
third clue - (gotta love this - posted for 72K elsewhere, word fo word)
Real ad - listing and pictures used word for word:
More Autotrader.ca Complaints & Reviews
- autotrader.co.uk - Rogue Car Dealer Rip-Off 
- http://www.autotrader.com/ca - Scammers 
- autotrader.com - Scam and cheating 
- autotrader.com - Trade-In Offer from AutoTrader.com 
- autotrader.com - Rip off
- autotrader.com - cardinaleway vw dealership, corona, ca
- autotrader.com - This site is absolutely useless
- www.autotrader.co.uk - They sold me broken car, but assured me that it was perfect
- www.autotrader.ca - I need to stop them, so please help me
- Auto Trader - scam