Menu
Rodo Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Rodo
reviews and complaints

www.rodo.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.0 4 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Rodo has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Rodo reviews and complaints 4

Filter reviews by rating
1 review
3 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Rodo reviews and complaints

J
Rodo replied to this review.

Rodo This company is basically a scam and backs none of their advertised deals

This company is basically a scam and backs none of their advertised deals. I tried to lease 2 different vehicles in the last 2 weeks and each time they cancelled my order. The first time Rodo told me the dealer was not returning their phone calls, so I found the dealer and called them directly. The dealer informed me there was no way they would lease a vehicle at that price. I never received a call from Rodo informing me there was no deal. The second time I was left a voice mail telling me there was an issue with the way they were calculating the cost of the vehicle. When I called back to find out how they planned to rectify this issue, I never received a call back. Save your time and buy from a reputable company even if you pay a little more.

H
Rodo replied to this review.

Rodo I made an order on their app for a 2020 Subaru lease, but further down the line after communicating with both a Rodo rep and the dealer, and

I made an order on their app for a 2020 Subaru lease, but further down the line after communicating with both a Rodo rep and the dealer, and after they did a hard pull on my wife's and my credit report, they raised the rate by $11/month. The dealer claimed it was a "discrepancy" in their communication fees, which was at no point brought to my attention. I would have very much liked to walk away at that point without having the dealer check my credit. The least they could have done is honored their quote and taken the hit themselves. Ultimately, they have no way to hold the dealer to not renege on their offers and their customers carry the entire risk (in this case by wasting their time and harming their credit). Their entire business model is questionable.

L
Rodo replied to this review.

Rodo So let's do it in a time map: Wednesday 10:00 at night I placed my order, I was prompt to upload a picture of my ID card, picture of existing

So let's do it in a time map: Wednesday 10:00 at night I placed my order, I was prompt to upload a picture of my ID card, picture of existing lease, and social security number. Thursday 9:00 in the morning the inventory was confirmed with the dealership through Rodo that the car is available before they do the credit check. A hour or so later I got a notification that I'm approved for the lease and the car is now reserved for me! By 12 o'clock the car was technically ready for pickup - if not for Corona. So the car was ready for pickup in about 14 hours from placing my order until the car was ready for me! I'm going to pick up the car myself instead of the free delivery option they offer because they told me that due to Corona the dealership can't promise me on a date for delivery, so Rodo is providing me a *** car ride to the dealership that's a 52 mile trip! So my answer is yes I would very likely use them again, and it was a very good experience

Is Rodo legit?

Our verdict: Rodo has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Rodo's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Rodo can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Rodo earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Rodo achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Rodo. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Rodo has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Rodo.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Rodo.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Rodo.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Rodo, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for Rodo have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

S
Rodo replied to this review.

Rodo I wish I could give them 0 star since they're trying to scammed me to submitted all my information to get the car that I was interested and

I wish I could give them 0 star since they're trying to scammed me to submitted all my information to get the car that I was interested and placed my order at the same day and before time that they stated the dealer was confirmed for out of stock. I have all the info from the time to placed my order to the phone call conversations between me and their employees that I have to keep chatting and calling them every hour for my updates. And they keep saying that they will reach out to the dealer and keep me posted but they left me behind without updates me anything. And finally today this morning someone called and spoke to me and finally texted me back stated that the dealer sold the last one at 2:30pm yesterday which was my order has placed before 1pm and I have all the info with me for the confirmation to reserve my car. And now they're telling me to cancel or move up to next trim, try to make me pay more for what they have offered me... I asked them they should honor their deal since we have placed it on their website at right day, right time. And they said they can't. How could you do your businesses like that, trying to earn your trust, your brand name popularity but treating your clients like trash? I hope they can fix this problem and don't ever do that to anyone out there trying to putting their trust on them.

About Rodo

Rodo is an innovative online platform that is transforming the way people buy and sell cars. It is a digital marketplace that connects car buyers and dealerships with a hassle-free approach. Founded in 2017, Rodo has quickly gained popularity among car enthusiasts looking for a hassle-free, transparent and seamless car buying experience.

Rodo has successfully addressed some of the biggest challenges that traditional car dealerships have struggled with over the years, such as the need for a physical presence, high overhead costs, pressure-based selling, and lack of transparency in pricing and financing options. With Rodo, car buyers can easily browse through an extensive inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles online, compare prices, financing options, and make their purchase right from the comfort of their homes.

One noteworthy aspect of Rodo is its customer-centric approach, where the company has designed its platform to cater to its customers' unique needs and preferences. The platform is user-friendly and intuitive, providing customers with a personalized, stress-free, and engaging car buying experience. Furthermore, the platform's enhanced search and filtering tools enable customers to sort through various car models, makes, pricing, and features, helping them find their ideal car effortlessly.

Another key feature of Rodo is its commitment to building trust and transparency with its customers. The platform provides transparent pricing, inclusive of all taxes and fees upfront, eliminating the need for negotiations and hidden charges. Additionally, Rodo works with trusted dealerships to offer customers verified, high-quality, and fully vetted vehicles.

In conclusion, Rodo is a reliable and innovative online marketplace that makes the car-buying experience hassle-free and enjoyable. Its customer-oriented approach, coupled with transparency, a vast inventory, and a seamless buying process, have made it a go-to platform for car enthusiasts looking for an easier way to buy cars.

Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Rodo products and services

When Rodo was founded?

Rodo was founded on 08-11-2017.

What type of business entity is Rodo?

Rodo is a Corporation. A corporation is a legal entity created by individuals, stockholders, or shareholders, with the purpose of operating for profit. Corporations are allowed to enter into contracts, sue and be sued, own assets, remit federal and state taxes, and borrow money from financial institutions.

What is current serving area of Rodo?

NY.

Ratings on other sites
Trustpilot
Trustpilot
3.3
1 review
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Rodo phone number

1. +1 (212) 466-2537
    +1 (212) 466-2537
    Click up if you have successfully reached Rodo by calling +1 (212) 466-2537 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Rodo by calling +1 (212) 466-2537 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Rodo by calling +1 (212) 466-2537 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Rodo by calling +1 (212) 466-2537 phone number

Rodo website

Rodo email

Rodo social media

Rodo address

104 W 40th St Fl 11
New York, NY 10018-3661, USA

Rodo Category

Rodo is related to the Car Dealers category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Rodo?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rodo Customer Service. Initial Rodo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rodo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rodo. Discuss the issues you have had with Rodo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.