AutoAnything / Difficulty obtaining Credit for Wrong Items Sent

1 9210 Sky Park CourtSan Diego, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8585698111

This company claims to be the lowest price for car brakes, then when you order, they use a company...Centric Parts Industry in La Puente, CA. When the brakes arrive they are for the back, even though I ordered the front brakes. I had my car up on jacks with the wheels and calipers off, when I discovered that they had sent the wrong ones. I ended up buying them at a local supplier for the SAME PRICE!
Not only was that bad enough, they wanted to keep pointed the blame to me, saying I ordered them and were very difficult to finally get a return authorization, claiming they had sent it and then calling back and saying they needed additional information. What they did was try to pin the blame on me. REDICULOUS! I'm still waiting for the credit to my credit card, or I will dispute it. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY, NO MATTER HOW GOOD THEIR PRICES LOOK! THEY SUCK!

Comments

• Ca
      2nd of Sep, 2008
    Auto Anything - AUTOANYTHING.COM
    Oklahoma

BUYER BEWARE OF AUTOANYTHING.COM I had ordered a cargo protection liner, another similar type liner for my husband and a "cargo mate" for myself. That's when the nightmare began. They sent me a $22.95 electric blanket by mistake. When I notified them of their error, they wouldn't issue a credit until they received the blanket back. The cargo mate was $44.95 so they proceeded to double bill me again for this cargo mate of $90.00. So now, I've paid for this cargo mate 3 times plus the $300.00 + for the 1st cargo liner. After talking to 4 different people at the company, I got a different answer every time, a different promise, always broken, and the lies of the ###s at the top became longer and longer. It is still unresolved. When you see this website, do yourself a favor. JUST SAY NO!!!

• Th
      28th of Jan, 2009
    Auto Anything - Bad service
    autoanything.com

I ordered and canceled before 9:45am.

They shipped it anyway, 10 hours later. Because the item shipped I need to initiate a return, which means I have to pay for shipping. The product is 45lbs. You do the math.

Easily enough time to cancel. Their claim was that the cancellation process has several steps. I guess it takes more than 10hrs?

Why even have the process? Clearly the process cannot perform quickly enough to be effective.

• Rw
      17th of May, 2012
    Auto Anything - Wrong Product
    California

I order on-line, a set of EGR "in-channel" window deflector from Auto Anything for my '05 Toyota truck. These were shipped to me in a box 12"x40"x3" with 2 1/2" letters, "IN-CHANNEL WINDOW VISORS" on all four sides of the box. What I recieved was, NOT in-channel window but the kind which attach to the outside of the door AND one of them was for a 07 Chevy/GMC! So I have three deflectors for my Toyota and one for a GM truck! Not to mention they are NOT 'in-channel' units. I tried calling several times only to be put on hold for more than 20 minutes. So I emailed them. They wanted pictures which I took and send. I explained I wanted what I paid for and when on to say, why would I be making this up, what advantage do I gain??? I waited over 4 weeks and finally received a replacement...NOT the "in-channel" units I ordered but the same ones which attach to the outside of the door! I've been waiting for 6 weeks after calling and emailing them. I GIVE UP!!

• Jd
      30th of May, 2012

Dear Customer,
    I apologize for any incovenience you have experienced. Please contact me directly at your convenience regarding your order and I will try to resolve your issue with the deflectors. Please send me your name and/or order # at jdavies@autoanything.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Julie Davies
    AutoAnything
    Customer Service Manager
    jdavies@autoanything.com

• Mi
      20th of Feb, 2013
    Auto Anything - scam
    Auto Anything

“A Crack Dealer that sells drugs to babies has more ethics than this company. Beware when purchasing from this company. I purchased a Running Board for my 2013 Honda Pilot. When the arrived, they screwed everything up, the wrong size, and make of my vehicle .The part that they shipped me was for a Honda CRV ( Stated CRV on the bag of screws that was shipped within the box, The Running Board was too small), So I call and cancel the order. They informed me that they would have to charge me 15% restocking fee and a return shipping fee (So I’m down $120 already, no fault of my own). Repackaged, received RMA from Customer Service and returned. 4 days later, received a Email that they will shipped them back and recharged my credit card stating the manufacturer refused the product as having been scratched and dented. The photos they provided me didn’t even look like the Running board that I received in the first place. DO NOT use this company, read the reviews (not the fake ones that are on their website) don’t let the low price and free shipping fool you, it’s a Big Scam.