AutoAnything.com — Never fall for this business!
I'm saying this after i have experienced of the business scam called "auto anything". I ordered truck fenders on this store because they seem to be popular and trustworthy. The entire ordering process was satisfactory. I thought everything was doing well so they didn't bother to contact me to track the order, but when the fenders did not arrive on the promised date (they said i could receive my fenders after 3 days), i called them up. I was really annoyed by the customer service when i told her that i was "just following up" my order and she had the guts to say that i was being impatient! talk about bad customer service!!!
Btw, the fenders arrived after a month. From what i heard from my peers, that was the best time that they can do. How i wish i asked for their comment on auto anything before i made my purchase.
More AutoAnything.com Complaints & Reviews
- AutoAnything - Low price guarantee
- AutoAnything.com - Awful service
- AutoAnything - Return policy
- AutoAnything - Too much dust
- AutoAnything.com - Delayed delivery! Made me wait for a month!
- AutoAnything - Customer service
- AutoAnything.com - Customer service, wrong product shipped/exchange
- AutoAnything - Terrible customer service
- AutoAnything - Misleading
- AutoAnything - Sent wrong parts