ATT.comflyer for reward

Click on the link to see the full complaint

Comments

• Er
      Mar 30, 2010

Hi, acct#1053__193 i tried to request my reward for bundling uverse and i had no success! Please send my reward now! Thanks, erb>

• Ly
      Apr 03, 2010

I recieved a notice in the mail reminding me to redeem my rewards. I thought my reward card had eexpired???? Card #[protected]. Please advise.
    Lynn Callahan
    216 Denning Dr.
    Houma, La. 70360

• Ly
      Apr 03, 2010

I have no idea if you recieved my first attempt to send you a message???? In case you did not recieve it... I said " I recieved a reminder in the mail to rerdeem my reward card. I thought it had expired????
    Lynn Callahan
    216 Denning Dr.
    Houma, La. 70360

• Vi
      Apr 18, 2010

I was promised $100. rebate, but reward center only gave me $75. Also, I was promised $5 off on both the telephone bill and the Direct TV bill...the representative was Jessie JH530.
    /virginia wilson----giniawilson

• Ru
      May 10, 2010

When I signed up for phone and internet with at&t I was told I would get $ 150.00 visa card as a reward. When I regestered I was told I would only get $75.00 where is the other $75.00 I was promised was this a bate and switch trick. I called and was told was That the $75.00 was for internet and that I should get another $75.00 for the phone. How do I go about regestering for the other $75.00 I was promised. I have not received either as of yet. I was suposed to get this 30 days after service was activated that was May first. Where is my rewards?

• Sm
      May 12, 2010

No complaints!!!I signed up for wireless internet in my home, was
    offered a $100.00 visa gift card.I received my card approximately
    3 wks later through the mail, activated it and have had no problems
    what-so-ever using it. Very Pleased Customer...Teresa

• Di
      Jun 04, 2010

First off i had comcast and thought they were too expensive so i switched to ATT. A BIG MISTAKE I REGRET!!! I would much rather pay higher bills than be screwed around by a crappy company! Heck at least at comcast you can talk to a real person who knows what they are talking about!!! ATT's customer service sucks! People there have no idea what they are doing, you can never talk to a person right away, and you DO NOT get the rebates as promised! OH and as for the rep who made a comment on here LMAO learn how to speak and spell... This is what that person wrote "we at the reward center do are job very well" Um yea first it should be "we do OUR job well!" So i guess a person with only 8th grade level can work there. VERY SCARY and VERY BAD COMPANY!!!

• Di
      Jun 06, 2010

Well here goes nuttin'...I was told I was eligible for $500 rebate, Only getting $200. Anything that sounds too goo to be true probably isn't. This saying is so true when it comes to the AT&T rebates. To the Rewards Center reps: If your tired of getting people that are mad/angry and frustrated when they call then I suggest you get job elsewhere. Seriously, all this rebate/reward promises are such a crock. The TV service is so much better than Dish but with all the other problems I have had they really drown out that fact by far. It's too bad since I have always been an AT&T local/long distance landline customer. I have had AT&T cell service for about 10 yrs. And I even have an AT&T internet customer for well more than 10 yrs now. Yeah, this one horrible experience has really soured me on AT&T, really so dissappointing. Big let down!!
    And no even told me that "I" had to make the call to get my reward... Why didn't AT&T just send it immediately when it hit 30 days of service. I mean really, you have my staement cycle right in your system. You know when to bill me...Come On! Now I'll probably be like the other poor souls on here commenting that their reward is expired already. UGH!
    Great Job AT&T for totally making this a painful and horrific experience for me and my family.

Jul 03, 2010

will not let me comment

Jul 03, 2010

Was told I would get $200.00 but it cost me $187.00.God will get all these people for cheating people

• De
      Jul 30, 2010

yes i was told that to call back in august to get my rebate after i switch back to att from comcast in november now they pretend like they don't remember what i'am talking about but i really hope they do right about it becasue if not that's is just false advertise and that's bad business getting peoples hope up just so they can switch to them something needs to be done about it for all them big lies that they telling peoples i really need me they told so now i'am looking for it a.s.a.p and that's that peace

• Wa
      Aug 11, 2010

everytime time i try to get on the rewardcenter it won, t let me get my money i give the right pass code i sign up up grade to the max internet was told there was a 20.00 dallar debt card can not get in too att.com/rewardcenter to get itwayne kinney 2220 sbroadview wichita ks 67218

Aug 21, 2010

I guess as time goes on, you start to find out that these businesses are full of crap. My phone service is supposed to be at a set rate, and it turns out to be sometimes, a $100. 00 more than what it's suppose to be. Their answer to everything is always right, and up to this poi8nt, i am not pleased with att at all. There's always a catch, always a catch. Two months have passed already and i have not received my reward card for my internet service. Everytime i talk to someone, they all tell me the same thing, it'll be mailed to you in two weeks, nothing yet, since june 28. Today's date is august 21. Not good service from this company and their reps are extremely rude, if you don't want to help me, then tuff. I pay my big uverse bill every month. They don't care and i don't either. E - mail address : [protected]@yahoo.com.

Aug 21, 2010

Ok, sandy baker, everything that you say is not right either. Att is not what it appears to be thank you very much. My name is nora bx.

• At
      Jan 26, 2011

*************************************************************************************************************************************
    ***************************************************** read this one ***********************************************************
    I was promised $275 in rewards and only received $50. Good thing i kept my online receipt to fax to their reward center at [protected]. Despite faxing my request and proof of rewards over 10 times over the last couple months, it is still not available for me to redeem. Phone calls didn't help. I am close to being angry enough to begin faxing random junk into their fax line to cause the same amount of confusion and frustration they have caused me. I should have learned by the past rewards experiences from years ago - not sure why i returned to at&t.

• Mc
      Mar 16, 2011

A door to door rep came to my home and informed me about the uverse deal that would for ten dollars more than regular hi - speed dsl, i would have uverse fiber optic line thats like broadband but much faster. The deal was thought to be simple as explained where i would order for a tech to come in and install the uverse to my tv and will no longer use dsl. This will be free of charge and will be receiving in the mail before my first bill a gift card valued at $100. 00 which will cover the first bill. So basically i thought i was getting a month free of cable then when i get the gift card i would cancel the uverse and keep the internet upgrade and send back the equipment. No card came in the mail. The first bill was automatically paid through my account which now am overdrawn and stuck with bank of america's $35. 00 overdraft fee! Who, where and how do i attempt to contact to fix this?

• Pa
      Jul 03, 2012
    Att.com - my debit card
    att
    crystal springs,ms.
    Mississippi
    Phone: [protected]
    att.net

I WAS TRYING TO PAY MY BILL AT ATT.COM AND THEY SAY THEY DONT TAKE GIFT CARD, WELL MINE IS NOT A GIFT CARD AND HAVE USED IT BEFORE TO PAY MY BILL ON HERE, CAN YOU HELP ME, PAT YANCEY, [protected]@BELLSOUTH.NET

• Be
      Jul 26, 2012

I was told that when I signed up for AT&T U -verse that I would receive a $200.00 debit card and that
    I would receive information in the mail how to do this. I have not received anything. Please let me know why.
    [protected]@att.net
    July 26, 2012

• Be
      Jul 26, 2012

I have not received my $200.00 rebate for signing up for U-verse, inter net and home phone. Please let me know why. I was also told that I would receive information in the mail on how to do this. Have not received anything. Please check on this. I am waiting on this before I decide on cell phone.
    Bernadine Bankes
    [protected]@att.net
    July 26, 2012

• Sm
      Nov 05, 2012
    Att.com - I don't know what's worse, their horrendous customer service or the website
    Att.com
    att.com

I don't know what's worse, their horrendous customer service or the website that always gives us problems. We're done with AT&T in January and we can't hardly wait.

Aug 12, 2014

[protected]

• Ki
      Jan 09, 2015

Yes, the reward is still not here of course, 2months and still waiting. I follow the directions on the flyer was correctly directed to the right site, filled out the info was told 4-6 weeks okay its been four to six weeks . Go back to the web site, and wow theres more steps that i have to take, that they did not tell me about when I was on there earlier. here I am waiting so LUCKLY I went to check it again and they graciosly gave me a couple of days left where i could fill out more info. and know i have to wait another 4-6 weeks. This is the worst gimmack ever of lies and tricking the att peolpe into services you probly will NEVER receive. There should be a law against this. Just Give Us A REWARD For switching or signing up. Or cut the crappy lies. We get lied to enough in every day live, then to get lied to from a supposed upstanding company!!!