AT&T / Yellow Pages / unauthorized ad renewal
I was contacted about renewing my yellow pages ad and I specifically told the agent I did NOT want to renew. Instead, the agent apparently wrote that I couldn't be contacted and increased my rate from $63/mo to $270/mo. When I noticed the auto-billing and contacted AT&T, I was told that I was part of an auto-renew program and they had no record of my cancelling. I asked for a recording of the call since I HAD spoken with an agent and definitely relayed the cancellation. AT&T says they are going to reimburse me but they have not. They also are still forcing me to pay $840 for an ad wherein I followed their rules of cancellation and they did not apply it. At&T representatives state they have no explanation for not logging my cancellation request, no proof that what I'm saying is untrue, no record of my ever speaking to them, but that I am still liable financially for the ad. This has GOT to be illegal! If you've had similar problems, please contact me!
More AT&T / Yellow Pages Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - two unauthorised charges to my credit card so far.
- AT&T - customer service
- AT&T - telephone scams started after filing an insurance claim
- AT&T/Direct TV - direct tv
- AT&T - at&t, internet, directv and u verse tv