AT&T Wireless / very poor signal

1 VA, United States Review updated:

I have had AT&T service for years and it has always been pathetic. I always lose calls, have to use my house phone to make calls, and try many times just to send a simple text message. Not only do I not have barely any service at my house, but I attend a huge college in Blacksburg and have terrible reception there, and I am currently living in Richmond (the state capitol) and I have terrible reception there, at average a bar or two if any sometimes. I believe it is absolutely ridiculous that Verizon customers have service in the many places that I do not. I think it is crazy that AT&T has terrible reception in the state capitol where I am at and at one of the biggest colleges in the United States. I would switch from AT&T in a heartbeat if I wasn't on my family's plan. It isn't worth the crazy amount that AT&T charges for such terrible reception. I do not even know how this phone company exist or why anybody would get a cell phone that has such bad reception in such heavily populated areas. It makes absolutely no sense and I could not be any more dissatisfied at this moment.

Vt

Comments

• Cb
      22nd of Jan, 2019

I live in Northern California and I used to get a better signal than I do now. If I am lucky I get 1 or 2 bars in my house or anywhere in town for that matter. Why can’t AT&T fix this problem. They are so busy expanding and buying up more businesses that they do not even take care of there existing business. I do not recommend AT&T wireless.