At&t

Posted: Nov 11, 2017 by

wireless

I keep being charged overages when I am supposed to have unlimited on 5 of my devices. Every time I call they give me the same run around, only 5 of my lines are covered (if that's the case them two of my lines have been suspended the entire month and only 5 have been used), they state that moving forward it won't happen which is exactly what they said last month. I paid a $600 Bill last month and this month it is $700... how does that work?! I told them I wanted the overage charges removed and they stated they would credit my account. Why not take the overages off and let me pay my normal Bill? This isn't my mistake and I have been lied to. I can't seem to get anyone on the phone or through chat without a run around.
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Mobile Charges

Comments

A  11th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
have better luck winning the lottery than have at& admit anything is there fault
they will scam and lie to you
if your in a contract than they know they got you and nothing can be done ( as they seem to believe)
I would file a complaint with the better business bureau online
any complaints made with at&t with a supervisor or manager for that matter gets ignored your talking to yourself as you noticed getting the runaround
as for the over charges what exactly are they claiming its for?
if you got unlimited than that means unlimited not 9 hours 23 seconds ( sarcasm)
would also check there site and read the plan(s) your on and see what tat says
A  11th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
this maybe what you have?

says unlimited talk and text etc...
so not ure why you would be getting over charges maybe with data?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree