AT&T / wireless
I have been a customer for more than 10 years. I schedule a payment to be drafted on 3/27, just like I have 100's of times before. It did not draft and without a ph call on the 29th my service was suspended. After calling in and explaining what had happened they wanted me to pay in full. However I couldn't, they finally agreed to accept the amount of the original draft. Now they say I owe the remaining balance by tomorrow. I'm unable to pay and asked if I could pay it all in the 19th(14days away). They said no, no one can make the call to accept full payment from a loyal customer in 14 days. This is the final straw. AT&T has lost a lifelong customer in the matter of 3 hours.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - Installation tech never showed up to appointment, horrible customer service when trying to find out when they will get here.
- AT&T - prepaid cell phone purchase 
- AT & T - customer service
- A T And T - incorrect billing 
- AT&T - internet service/customer service