AT&T Wireless / frustrating company

I was a costumer of Cingular for an about 2 years and I never had any problems with them until AT&T came in the picture. You name it...dropped calls, low signals, while inside my apartment I had to talk next to a window. At work I could never get a call in...Imagine that! I called and explained to them the problems and the employees were not surprised.

I waited for my contract to end and went back to Sprint, my cell phone problems have been solved, I could be in a vault and all my calls come through.

Va

Comments

• Su
      24th of Jul, 2008

I have had an AT&T wireless phone from the first month they went digital. I was ready to drop them due to lack of service area, and dropped calls when Cingular took over. I decided to see what would happen. From the day Cingular took over I NEVER had a dropped call, not one time EVER. I rarely was without service anywhere. I know others who had billing problems with both AT&T and Cingular but billing has never been a problem for me. I was not happy to hear AT&T was taking over Cingular but was hopeful nothing would change, I was a fool to think such. From day one, and I am not exaggerating I have an average of 3 to 4 dropped calls per day and that is when I can get service. In the last 3 months I have to walk outside my home, my office, any building for that matter to make a phone call. I will be changing providers when my contract expires later this year due to such lousy service. I know of a least a dozen co workers (We all depend on our cell phone to conduct business while on the road) who will be doing the same for the same reasons. I can not believe a business would want the reputation of offering sub par services.