AT&T Wireless / frustrating company
I was a costumer of Cingular for an about 2 years and I never had any problems with them until AT&T came in the picture. You name it...dropped calls, low signals, while inside my apartment I had to talk next to a window. At work I could never get a call in...Imagine that! I called and explained to them the problems and the employees were not surprised.
I waited for my contract to end and went back to Sprint, my cell phone problems have been solved, I could be in a vault and all my calls come through.
More AT&T Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - incomplete uverse installation 
- AT&T U Verse - Bundle Phone/Tv/Internet 
- AT&T - lg v30 cell phone 
- A T And T - requested phone upgrade and upgraded phone service 
- AT&T - sale of wireless package that was proven misleading