AT&T Wireless / frustrating company
I was a costumer of Cingular for an about 2 years and I never had any problems with them until AT&T came in the picture. You name it...dropped calls, low signals, while inside my apartment I had to talk next to a window. At work I could never get a call in...Imagine that! I called and explained to them the problems and the employees were not surprised.
I waited for my contract to end and went back to Sprint, my cell phone problems have been solved, I could be in a vault and all my calls come through.
More AT&T Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - inadequate wireless billing resolution (ticket# cm 20180720-134616365) 
- AT&T - cell phone roaming
- AT&T - direct tv 
- ATT - wireless 
- AT&T - directv