ATT / wireless bundle
At&t hooked us with a bundle of two phones and Uverse tv service at a discounted price and a gift card for $300.
$300 never came.
Discounts never properly get applied. Always get huge bills sent out to us.
And the customer service is the worst. They talk sweet and all but no actual or meaningful resolution comes out of anything. No one has any knowledge. One connects to customer service, then it gets transferred to direct tv, then uverse, then reward center, then customer relations, and after several hours of this painful process everything repeats.
You finally give up.
Sucks to be an AT&T customer. Feels like an idiot to get scammed by a big company.
More ATT Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - two unauthorised charges to my credit card so far.
- AT&T - customer service
- AT&T - telephone scams started after filing an insurance claim
- AT&T/Direct TV - direct tv
- AT&T - at&t, internet, directv and u verse tv