AT&T Uverse / reward not received
I signed up for AT&T Uverse for my home in January. While the service is fine, the $200 cash back promised when I signed up was never received. Apparently that is handled through their rewards center. Supposedly they sent a letter out after I ordered my service, which was installed Jan. 18, saying I should go to the online rewards center to receive my $200. When I signed up I had to keep the U200 package for 2 months before I could received the reward. But the reward, however, expired at the end of January. Does that make any sense to you? I checked the rewards center and under the "expired/disqualified rewards" tab, I have no rewards listed. That doesn't make sense to me either.
Like I said the service is fine, but when you sign up don't count receiving any cash back.
More AT&T Uverse Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - memory call/message link
- AT&T and Direct TV - nhl center ice
- AT&T - refund of account credit of $2397.99
- ATT - direct tv
- AT&T - leaning pole been that way for 5 years