AT&T u-verse

Posted: Aug 4, 2017 by

internet

Dallas, Texas
att.com
I am a professional in the customer service industry and have been for 15 years. This is the worst customer service experience I have ever seen or experienced. My husband and I moved to an area that unfortunately for us, AT&T is the only internet service for our area. We have made an appointment for service installation. The technician never showed and didn’t call to reschedule the appointment. We had to call and reschedule the appointment after days went by without any communication for the company. The second appointment the technician came out on the wrong day when no one was home trespassing on our property, he then ran a line through our property and didn’t bury the line., all preforming this without us being at home. With still no internet and now an exposed cable running down the middle of the yard we still do not have internet. We rescheduled another appointment to have a tech come out to the house and an automated system called us late the night before to inform us that they have changed or appointment to the 14th of August, today is the 4th. So, they are now telling us that in the addition of having to wait for internet already for 4 weeks now it will be an additional 10 days longer. When my husband called to complain he was hung up on by the representative when asked to speak to a manager. I then decided to get involved. I called and was passed around, out on hold, and had to waste an hour of my day only to end up with having to ask for a manager. I will not accept another reschedule of our time, and I expect a tech to come out today. After spending this hour phone call talking to the representative at work he informed me that it would be Tuesday before a tech could come out. I asked to speak to a manager and I was hung up on as well. I am currently seeking legal action as well as communicating with the better business bureau on the wrong doings, missed days of work, as well as the aggravation and stress etc.…. STAY AWAY FROM ALL AT&T SERVICES!
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Providers

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree