AT&T / unauthorized charges!
To anyone who has a choice of telephone company, please... DO NOT use AT&T. All that a person needs is your social security number to get a telephone through you. A family member took my social security and got a phone and did not pay the bill. I was 13 at the time and had no clue. I figured, getting a telephone would be harder than getting a cell phone. NO, they don't need proof of who you are. Ask AT&T. They just need "your" social security number. If that isn't fair I don't know what is. They will not delete the charge off my credit report. I will pay it, but I will NEVER have another AT&T ANYTHING... Cell phone... anything. I work for a business, and for our bundled DSL and telephone... they are charging $22.95 extra for the service. Hopefully I can talk them out of AT&T and get charter or something... ANYTHING. Dial up, I don't care. Anything but AT&T.
Much hate to AT&T,
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T Connectech - technical service
- AT&T - subcontractor verbally abusive
- AT&T - direct tv 
- ATT.com - direct tv and internet 
- AT&T - customer service/ sim card