AT&T

Posted: Dec 26, 2017 by

service - direct tv telephone and at&t live chat

On December 18th 2017 I called Att&T because we were to receive a new TV for Christmas. I called to get a genie upgrade and connect our new tv. 3 reps later, 2 that had terrible accents I finally got a appointment... 30 minutes for a 5 minute order...I had to cancel-reschedule the appointment as our new TV did not arrive in time as original planned. Today I thought I would log in and use live chat to reschedule. Huh...Mistake. I have been on live chat for 35 minutes having given this rep all the info repeatedly and he is still asking questions of which he should already have the answers too and we are not done yet. I have had the time to file this complaint while I am waiting. Your customer service is a fricken joke. We are up to 40 minutes now to reschedule a appointment for equipment upgrade. OMG!
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Entertainment

Comments

N  26th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
your now just figuring this out? at&t only care about being paid period nothing more
they will not admit anything is there fault or answer or help
they use a script most of the time and give non answers
little obvious when they babble about the weather huh?
need to go with a better provider

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree