AT&T / service - direct tv telephone and at&t live chat
On December 18th 2017 I called Att&T because we were to receive a new TV for Christmas. I called to get a genie upgrade and connect our new tv. 3 reps later, 2 that had terrible accents I finally got a appointment... 30 minutes for a 5 minute order...I had to cancel-reschedule the appointment as our new TV did not arrive in time as original planned. Today I thought I would log in and use live chat to reschedule. Huh...Mistake. I have been on live chat for 35 minutes having given this rep all the info repeatedly and he is still asking questions of which he should already have the answers too and we are not done yet. I have had the time to file this complaint while I am waiting. Your customer service is a fricken joke. We are up to 40 minutes now to reschedule a appointment for equipment upgrade. OMG!
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- ATT - all services 
- AT&T - customer service in fairfield ca, solano mall 
- AT&T - customer service 
- AT&T - phones not paid off as part of an agreement for a special ran last april, I believe it was. 
- AT&T - telephone wire hanging down from the pole into the weeds.