ATT / prepaid
I bought prepaid to use while I was in the usa.
Before leaving the country I turned it off.
Being back in ukraine I saw the bill of 45$.
Tried to contact att, no reply whatsoever.
The only way to get in contact now is through the phone (landline). I'm now in ukraine. Can not do this (too expensive).
Tried to fill through official website - no reply!
Wrote and filled out dozens of website forms — no reply.
I required money back - the return of unauthorized payment of $45!
More ATT Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - directv billing
- ATT - service
- AT&T - uverse
- AT&T - at&t/directv package unethical behavior 
- AT&T Phone Service - cell phone service