AT&T / land line service

1 United States

In June, 2018 I tried to end the service for phone number [protected]. I was told that the bill had not been paid. I had not received the bill as it was being sent to an email address that I did not have access and I could not access the My account and neither could the customer service person helping me at the time. He said that the bill would be sent to my home address in the mail. But this did not happen so the next time I called and was told that I had not paid the bill, I said I would love to pay the bill but you are not sending the bill to my home as you said you would. I paid the bill up to date at that time using a credit card. I also ask that account be closed and I was told it was closed. The next call was a repeat of the above and the result were the same. Finally I paid the bill online with a credit card so the balance was zero and the account could be closed. But quess what? It is not close but the bill did come to my home address but I do not wish to continue to pay for a service that I am not getting. I do not wish to pay charges that occur becuase your company does not follow up by closing the account. How do I close the account? Why can you not do what you say you will do?

He