AT&T / internet service
I paid my bills in time but my Internet is not working! I contacted AT&T support service and they said they had an error and promised to fix everything as soon as possible. It is now third day and my Internet still is not working!! I called AT&T and demanded some reasonable explanation and they said that they need more time to fix it. To fix what? Can anyone explain me what are they trying to fix and why does it take so long?
I can't live without Internet, I need it for my work!! I am a freelancer and I work at home, and now, because of them I have to go to my friend every day to be able to work. That's absolutely ridiculous!! AT&T fix my Internet or I'll switch to another provider!
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T Wireless Service - Cell Signal at home
- ATT - wireless 
- AT&T - high speed internet/directv 
- AT&T - telecommunications product 
- AT&T in Ocala employee Dione allen - mobile phones