AT&T Internet

Posted: Apr 11, 2017 by

billing

Avon, Indiana
Att.com
I ordered Direct tv and Internet in November. Within 1 day I was not satisfied with direct tv service. It did not give me the channels listed on the package. I called and complained and they said I would not be charged a disconnect fee. The problem was that att and direct tv do not communicate with each other. For the next 3 months I chatted with both services and repeatedly got billed over $490 for a disconnect fee. Eventually they got it sorted out, but in the meantime my internet service was disconnected and I received several late payment fees! Although they restored my service...I was now charged a $35 restore service fee!!! What!!! I chatted online and they agreed to drop only part of the fee...then got a call from a manager telling me that I should have realized that I owed the money and should have paid it---and said I will still be charged the ENTIRE $35 fee. What an ####. I should be charging them! These people owe ME for my time and effort involved in these months of their incompetence. I will never buy anything ATT again, and will tell all my friends about my experience. For now I am stuck in a year contract. The fool that I talked to was a manager in this company! I could not make him understand what I'd been through. He still kept the charge on there. I paid it. How can I fight a big company like this?
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree