at&t internet / billing

Olathe, KS, United States Review updated:

I ordered internet service through AT&T in February 2012, I signed up on promotion rate of 19.95 for one year and free modem is promised on signing up. After getting started service I was sent bill for $156.00. I was charged for modem and highest monthly bill possible. When I called first time customer service I was told it was system error and It will be corrected, but I got bill for same amount, when I called again AT&T customer service, I was asked to pay the bill no adjustment will be made further. Customer services representative was arrogant and hung up on me. I called again waiting for hours to connect back to customer service and still I am not able to resolve the issue. I am not able to get hold of customer service rep or account manager. I need help. I don't know what to do further, I got this link through search and writing my painful experience with AT&T.

Comments

• Mi
      12th of Feb, 2009
    att internet - waited to two and half weeks for internet service agents mistake put wrong order in so i had to call more than 15 times being transferd constantly .
    AT&T
    Laredo
    Texas

had to wait for ver two weeks for internet service because of agents mistake .i called over fifteen times being tranferred from one department to another