AT&T / false charges for & bundles & & ad lies

1 FL, United States Review updated:

First at&t lied about the services I would get if I opted for their dsl extreme. Second, they never sent my rebate and third they raised my rates after they said there was no contract time limit. Fourth, mr. Baxter at [protected] (Aug 26th, 2010) stated he was a supervisor for customer relations/billing and would surely correct my bill and my plan. He told me how much to send in and even took my check number over the phone. Forward, sept 28th thinking I would see a corrected bill, I called and spoke with a "team lead" mrs. Johnson from jacksonville florida who stated that mr. Baxter has the conversation on record but did not correct it! Again, misrepresentation, even by a supervisor. Shame on you mr. Baxter!! Mr. Baxter took my check number over the phone and yet my next bill was not corrected but was higher. Hopefully mrs. Johnson will do the right thing and my next bill will reflect the proper amounts!
I say all those with similiar complaints should call mr. Baxter and remind him he is degrading his company. Two tips: always get the name, city and state of the person you speak with. Ask for supervisors and get their names. Hopefully you will get someone better than mr. Baxter. Keep a recorder handy!! I have the ads, conversation documentation and the names of those who did not do their job at at&t. (Always time and trouble aka att)

Comments

• Br
      3rd of Nov, 2010
    AT&T - DSL internet
    at&t
    Neon
    Kentucky

At&t is a big joke!!!

My wife and i had placed an high speed internet order from at&t. They are a joke!!! The technician who installed our phone line was awesome in which he helped allot. Immediately after the initial hookup we started having connection problems. From there on it was a head ache. The modem never received signal from the central office??? Ok. . . ?. . . Anyway, so i called the stupid people repeatably and keep complaining. So this one guy told me to downsize my speed from a 3. 0 to a 1 1 / 2??? Right?, didn't work (Of course) so to upgrade back to my 3. 0 there was a charger??? Wtf??? Ok, so i had called over 9 times and even went over my minutes on my cell phone talking to the idiots. There was even a black girl that had a real bad attitude??? My opinion on that isn't worth stating on here, anyways. . . To make a long story short, they tried keeping me as a customer??? Ok, i told them i wanted to unhook the garbage and i will never, never and i repeat never have anything else to do with at&t. With that said, i'll never reference them either. And if someone reviews this from the company, please fee free to call anytime. The number for my service was 6068550212.