Att Dishnetwork / scam charges
I purchased ATT/Dishnet work last Sept ('08). I missed the last endings of all, all, every game of the World Series. I called a number of times receiving assurance things will get better. I continue to get the same poor service. It is April 2 and nothing. I have had repair people out on at least three occasions and nothings.
I pay close to $100 a month and get almost nothing. They tell me we will reduce your bill by $10 a month! So now I will pay $10 less for the same nothing. The penalty for canceling is $180. I pay via auto pay, so I can not tell them 'come and get it.'
They continue to tell me that the will get it fixed; they do not, and I continue to pay them close to $100 a month.
I would like to file a claim in small claims court, but I (just) don't have time.
More Att Dishnetwork Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - Telephone wire hanging down from the pole into the weeds. 
- AT&T - inadequate wireless billing resolution (ticket# cm 20180720-134616365) 
- AT&T - cell phone roaming
- AT&T - direct tv 
- ATT - wireless