Att Dishnetwork / scam charges

ATT DishNetwork
I purchased ATT/Dishnet work last Sept ('08). I missed the last endings of all, all, every game of the World Series. I called a number of times receiving assurance things will get better. I continue to get the same poor service. It is April 2 and nothing. I have had repair people out on at least three occasions and nothings.

I pay close to $100 a month and get almost nothing. They tell me we will reduce your bill by $10 a month! So now I will pay $10 less for the same nothing. The penalty for canceling is $180. I pay via auto pay, so I can not tell them 'come and get it.'

They continue to tell me that the will get it fixed; they do not, and I continue to pay them close to $100 a month.

I would like to file a claim in small claims court, but I (just) don't have time.

N  27th of Apr, 2009 by
I have dish net work I cannot get the braves home games they said i would get them. I want to get the games. I was promised them. I want to cancel this network and get direct tv. without a to so please get me where we can see the games.jrp
A  27th of Jul, 2010 by
I have never been so disgusted with a TV net work as I have been with DISHNETWORK. I get home from work at midnight and start watching a movie and it goes off in the middle of the movie. I get an error screen that says contact customer support. So I call the number and get a recording that says I have reached "support" after hours. I never got that with Cox Cable. I could call them 24/7 and get a very helpful tech that would solve my problem (which was very few) I spend most of the time I would spend watching TV trying to reach a TECH. They say it will cost me $180.00 to get out of my contract. The very moment my contract is up I will leave this crappy DISHNETWORK and go back to Cox Cable.

AT&T Logo AT&T