At&t / Dish Network (Bundle Pkg) / never what was promised &cash back&

2617 Sonoma AveSanta Rosa, CA, United States
Phone: 707- 546-5116
When I signed up for this bundle package, I was told by the opperator that I would be receiving a series of 3 actual checks in the mail...that I could physically take into the back and cash. I remember this conversation very clearly because I was not very happy when I had to pay for the modem. When she explained the cash back thing, I felt better about it. I made several phone calls into AT&T, and was told that they were going to investigate this, but of course never receives a phone call back. When I asked the next opperator about it, and if there were any notes left in the computer??? There were none. I have now cancelled because I don't feel good giving my money to people who faulse advertize. My friend is going through the same thing with them too. There answer finally to both of us is we should of redemeed the cash back on line. WHERE?? I have searched for a place to so called get your cash back and all I get is " No Results Found" Or they want you to sign up fot the offer..Well I have the offer, I want my C/B.

AT&T Logo AT&T