AT&T Directv / at&t directv satellite dish and equipment installation

On tuesday 10/24/2017, at&t directv scheduled to install their directv satellite dish and equipment between 8 am to 12 pm at my house that requires 2 hours and 15 minutes to install, but the schedule was modified by at&t directv to wednesday10/25/2017 between 10 am to 4 pm without notifying me. So I agreed to have at&t directv technician to come on 10/25/2017 between 10 am to 4 pm. Finally, an at&t directv technician showed up at my house around 2:15 pm on 10/25/2017 and spent 15 minutes here, then finally told me he was not comfortable to do the job and told me there would be another at&t directv technician would be here. I conformed three times that another at&t directv technician would be here on 10/25/2017 (The same day) and the technician told me yes. However, the other at&t directv technician did not show up during the 10 am to 4 pm four hours window. I called back directv on 10/25/2017 and filed a formal complaint about the local at&t directv installation team with a customer care supervisor and rescheduled a time for at&t directv to install directv satellite dish and equipment on friday, 10/27/2017 between 12-4 pm. However, there was no single technician showed up at my house within 12-4 pm and the dispatch department [protected] in kentucky) called me three times and stated that the at&t directv technician was on his way to my home between 4 pm - 6pm, but there was not any at&t directv technician showed up at my house. Finally, the dispatch department [protected] in kentucky called me at 8 pm 0n 10/27/2017 and told me the at&t directv technician was not able to make it. This has been extremely frustrating and I told the representative at at&t directv service dispatch department [protected] in kentucky) to cancel the order completely and I gave been no longer interested in at&t directv service anymore and asked for them to reimburse my hours wasted with at&t directv service. This is an very unprofessional and unacceptable service experience from at&t directv and I deserve my 14 hours wasted to be reimbursed by at&t/at&t directv service as a whole. This matter must be resolved as this is one of the worst services that I have ever seen.

Ja