AT&T DirectV

Posted: Oct 27, 2017 by

at&t directv satellite dish and equipment installation

att.com
On tuesday 10/24/2017, at&t directv scheduled to install their directv satellite dish and equipment between 8 am to 12 pm at my house that requires 2 hours and 15 minutes to install, but the schedule was modified by at&t directv to wednesday10/25/2017 between 10 am to 4 pm without notifying me. So I agreed to have at&t directv technician to come on 10/25/2017 between 10 am to 4 pm. Finally, an at&t directv technician showed up at my house around 2:15 pm on 10/25/2017 and spent 15 minutes here, then finally told me he was not comfortable to do the job and told me there would be another at&t directv technician would be here. I conformed three times that another at&t directv technician would be here on 10/25/2017 (The same day) and the technician told me yes. However, the other at&t directv technician did not show up during the 10 am to 4 pm four hours window. I called back directv on 10/25/2017 and filed a formal complaint about the local at&t directv installation team with a customer care supervisor and rescheduled a time for at&t directv to install directv satellite dish and equipment on friday, 10/27/2017 between 12-4 pm. However, there was no single technician showed up at my house within 12-4 pm and the dispatch department (859-838-3062 in kentucky) called me three times and stated that the at&t directv technician was on his way to my home between 4 pm - 6pm, but there was not any at&t directv technician showed up at my house. Finally, the dispatch department (859-838-3062 in kentucky called me at 8 pm 0n 10/27/2017 and told me the at&t directv technician was not able to make it. This has been extremely frustrating and I told the representative at at&t directv service dispatch department (859-838-3062 in kentucky) to cancel the order completely and I gave been no longer interested in at&t directv service anymore and asked for them to reimburse my hours wasted with at&t directv service. This is an very unprofessional and unacceptable service experience from at&t directv and I deserve my 14 hours wasted to be reimbursed by at&t/at&t directv service as a whole. This matter must be resolved as this is one of the worst services that I have ever seen.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category TV, Music & Video

Comments

A  27th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
best thing you did was end service with them they are scammers and liars
unless the first tech who showed up was on his first day he should of done the installation
but than again nothing is ever there fault
as for you getting some type of relief or compensation for your time???
I seriously doubt that anything will be done for that
could be shocked tho but I would not count on it

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree