AT&T / direct tv and internet

1 Converse, TX, United States

Previous account number [protected]

i am reaching out to your department regarding the customer service I've received over the past 18 months. When I first signed up for these services in December of 2016 i was told my bill would maintain the same amount throughout the life of my contract, of course if I purchased movies I would be billed. After 12 months my bill increased. I reached out to the customer service department and was assured they had corrected the problem and that my discounts had dropped off but were added back onto the account. The next month the higher amount bill re-appeared. I again called at&t and was told that a "specialist" would have to review the account and that I would receive a call back regarding this problem. I never received a call and my account became past due and was disconnected. I then called back and the problem was resolved and discounts were re-applied. Every month i have been receiving the larger bills and have to continue to call to have them re-applied. I called today 27june2018 and was told there were reactivation fees and other charges and a discount of only $21 would be applied. After explain to the lady she said "there's nothing i can do" this didn't sit well with me as i have had to take time out of my days in the past to have the account adjusted and everything turned out fine but then today i felt like i had been lied to the entire time and just wouldn't be getting the service i once had with the company. I ended up cancelling my service which i was happy with just not the service i received today. Again i feel i was lied to. I was promised multiple times over and over again my bill would return to what it was in the past and it never did. I didn't want to cancel my service but i feel it was necessary. Feel free to contact me at anytime with further questions [protected]

sincerely a unhappy former customer

Fs