AT&T / getmyrewards.com
As with other (previous) complaints, the website <getmyrewards.att.com> does NOT exist. I attempted to go there to redeem my reward and was rewarded with the following:
"DNS error occurred. Server cannot be found. The link may be broken."
And I'm supposed to "Hurry!" and "must redeem by: 09/16/2009"?!? What a great way to thank me "for being a loyal AT&T customer." More like a joke or would that be fraud?
Has anyone called the [protected] number that was in the fine/tiny print on the flyer?
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - memory call/message link
- AT&T and Direct TV - nhl center ice
- AT&T - refund of account credit of $2397.99
- ATT - direct tv
- AT&T - leaning pole been that way for 5 years