ATT / business phone line down

1 Stockton, CA, United States

I volunteer at a local non-profit in stockton, ca. Within a 2 week period, (Beginning october 18th) our phone line has twice been inoperable (Can't receive or make calls). This effected our credit machine use also as it is on that same phone line. We lost sales due to the problem, and both times - att couldn't come out to resolve issue until 4 days later (On a saturday). They resolved it the first time (Or so they said) , but a few days later, we had the same issue. It was found not to be faulty on our end - as we had internet service and all other equipment was in working order.

We couldn't get through to a human being by any means, email, phone etc. Talk about getting the run around - the company's service is truly horrible and unacceptable (Especially when you consider this is a business account in long standing with att). I'm hoping this complaint finds its way to the proper department so something can be done about this. I believe our account should receive a credit (For the approximate 8 days of no service) and due to the loss of income we experienced during the 4 days of waiting.

Ma