AT&T / terrible company!

1 P.O.BOX 8105Aurora, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-301-3724

For several months we have gotten the enhanced services on our phone bill. We have questioned it, and asked that it be removed from our bill. but it has fallen on deaf ears. we never signed up this. my father spent 27 minutes on the phone last month with at@t to no avail. Also they are charging us for internet which we do not have with them. We have aol. Every month I go through the same thing with them. They say they will take it off, but never do. That is a total $32.94 extra each month for nothing. And now because of the so- enhanced services, I can not get any of my messages off my phone. At@t has somehow tied them up. We have tried to resolve this matter ourselves, but to no avail.

Va

Comments

31st of Jul, 2008

Sir, try contacting us during or normal business hours of M-F 8am-10pm EST at 1800-866-1514.
    We will glad to assist you. Instead of overdoing yourself and airing out lies here, try giving us a call first.
    Catch my drift, Sir?

Thank you for choosing AT&T as your service provider. We want you to know you made the right choose and we will assist you on any open issues you have and try to resolve them in a timely manner.