AT&T / at&t small business phone lines

1 Charleston, SC, United States Review updated:

I manage an apartment community with 14 phone lines. In October, our services were cut off because payment had not yet been received. I made the payment over the phone, and the rep assisting me explained that we were not in a contract and she could save me money by bundling our lines and adding tablets for an all for less plan. Ever since this change was made, our accounts have been a disaster. From October through December, I called AT&T roughly 10 times because our two accounts were converted to 15 accounts, which were later disappearing. Payments would then not be received because accounts changed. It was a disaster, but eventually resolved, or so I thought.

In April, 9 of my lines and their associated account disappeared. I was told this account was actually deactivated back in December 2017, yet all lines were still in working order. I have been working with multiple specialists since, and no one can seem to restore these 9 lines to an account that are all still working. I am constantly having orders cancelled without reps reaching out to me. Without exaggerating, I have had to reach out to AT&T roughly 40 times to attempt to make repairs. We can not make long distance calls at this time, set up call forwarding, or add our answering service, because there is no account. If you all up my calls, they would total TWO DAYS worth of being on the phone with AT&T.

All I am asking is that my 9 WORKING LINES be added to an account and the appropriate features be restored. AT&T is a phone company that seems like it has no idea what is going on. I am currently trying to call in and have been waiting for 47 minutes and 4 second just to be connected to someone.

• Updated by Tracy King, Sep 05, 2018

I can be reached at 843-709-1029

Tr
Sep 5, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      5th of Sep, 2018

of course they will claim some discount to get you in a contract than oops no record of and too bad your in a contact now
    more money for them