AT&T

Posted: Jul 29, 2017 by

antoine at searcy, ar store

Searcy, Arkansas
I entered the Searcy store on 7-29-17 because my son's phone quit and I wanted to use the insurance. Antoine met us at the door and asked how he could help. As I explained the problem he advised me that AT&T didn't file insurance claims and he would get the insurance company on the phone for me. I asked him why this was when I had been in the same store last week when my other son's phone quit and they filed the insurance claim in the store. He replied it's just better to talk to a person over the phone than file it over the computer. I told him if I wanted to do it over the phone I would have stayed home and called them myself. He then got on the computer and filed my claim. He then advised us that the replacement phone we would receive was not a regular smart phone like my son had but a blackberry type phone with about a 1 &1/2 inch screen. We told him we weren't satisfied with that since we had been paying insurance on this phone for 5 years and wanted at least a phone as good or one better as a replacement. He said that was all he could do so we ended up having to buy a new phone. Before we left the store he advised us that if we had just made the phone call he had asked us to make we would have gotten a better smart phone with the insurance. I was so angry when I left the store... if he had explained himself in the first place we could have used the insurance we'd been paying for 5 years and wouldn't have had to buy a new phone. I am so dissatisfied with the way we were treated today. Antoine never smiled the whole time and was really cold and confusing every time I asked him a question. I don't know what else to say except I'm very dissatisfied. Please reply. Thank you. Sonya Couch at sonyajay2764@gmail.com.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Employees

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree