Asurion / customer service

1 United States

This morning, I filed a claim because my daughter's phone was stolen from school. I was passed around to 3 different reps. The first rep couldn't verify the type of phone, sent me back to cricket, the second rep couldn't verify my address, placed me on hold for 38 mins, the third rep was extremely rude and told me my claim was denied. I was on hold for OVER an hour! I explained what was going on, which she made it evident she could care less. Each one of you reps had an impatient rude attitude and gave the impression they hated their job and it was a huge problem to assist with my claim. I don't understand why none of them can verify the same things that were verified by the previous rep...??? I have had claims at my current address which I have lived at for 6+ years. You FAILED at customer service this time and really hope you hire better qualified people or people that act like they want to do their job especially in a customer service roll. I am extremely disappointed and dissatisfied with the level of concern and help I received today.

• Asurion Customer Care's Response, Jan 31, 2019

I want to thank you for taking the time to contact us about your experience. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and want you to know Asurion's commitment to improve this matter to create a positive customer experience. Please contact our customer satisfaction department at 1-866-397-6496 discuss your concerns.

Regards,