Assurant Health / fraudulent credit card charges
I took out a temporary health insurance policy with assurant health for the month of june.
I continued being billed $300 for the next 4 months till the month of october on my credit card. I never received a bill from assurant and never authorized them to make these deductions from my credit card.
I got on the phone and talked to them clarifying that since I never signed up for more than a month of health insurance, had a separate insurance from the month of july and never used their health insurance that they should refund some of the amount. I was told that this is something they will clearly not do. As a consequence I had to cancel my credit card to prevent them from charging it.
If you sign up with assurant health be prepared for similar treatment.
More Assurant Health Complaints & Reviews
- IQ Data International / RentCollect - harassment 
- Assurant Health - beware 
- Assurant Specialty Property - no service only lip service 
- Assurant Solutions - awful experience 
- First Extended Service Corporation - bogus company 
- Assurant Solutions - warranty
- RentCollect Global - debt collection
- RentCollect Global - rude representatives!!!
- Assurant Solutions - product registration home appliances
- RentCollect Global - unethical behaviour