Aspen Dental / scam artist!

Hazleton, PA, United States Review updated:
My employer switched to Aspen Dental. The only place t hat takes this is Aspen. I asked if I could make an appointment to get one tooth fixed until I could afford all the dental and if I could do it a little at a time. They said no and refused to assist me. They said I would have to get a "treatment plan" and sign the contract? Where is there somewhere I can report this too? I mean someone has to let the media and BBB know that this group called Aspen Dental is a bunch of ripoff artists.
Ja

Comments

Je
  12th of May, 2008
I agree 100%, I am telling you do not go to Aspen Dental! They told me I had a Periodontal disease, I went to get a second opinion and they said there was no sign of a gum disease, Aspen was just trying to get money off me!! They also said I had 5 cavities, I got a second opinion and was told I have one. Several dentists have warned me about aspen dental, if you don't believe me, just google aspen dental complaints!! I thank God I did not get my wisdom teeth taken out there!!
Al
  10th of Apr, 2009
Aspen Dental is committed to providing all patients with exceptional service and care. Jackie, we sincerely apologize if your visit to our office was anything less. We want to do everything we can to address your concerns. I have forwarded your message to a member of our Patient Satisfaction team who will get back to you shortly. Jackie, we are committed to your total satisfaction and we look forward resolving any issues quickly and courteously. Thank you for letting Aspen Dental serve you.
Sh
  26th of Jun, 2009
my husband just got dentures and they are cutting into his bottom gums so he called to see if he could get back in real soon
they told him they would try to work with him, mind my husband id a truck driver and goes in to work at 9:00 everyday
thru the week but they said that they couldn`t get him til 4:00 so he suggested that me is wife could bring them in and I could let them know where to fix them at if so he could tell over his cell phone they respond by saying no they couldn`t do that so he said that
well i guess i have to do it mayself then they said not to do that it would void the warranty
she said they were trying to work with him I don`t know how they think that when they know he is a truck driver and they don`t get done the same time everyday so you let me know what the heck is he suppose to do they sure work with him during the time of getting the dentures now that they are here and paid for they don`t want to work with him it`s like will I got your money yur on your own now
what the heck is that!!!
Pa
  7th of Jun, 2011
I am a single dad with two kids on my own. for years I spent what I could on my ex wife's teeth before we divorced and my childrens teeth then and since. I have not had dental ins for many years (even with jobs I had) over the years I wound up with two hack dentists who really messed me up.
Getting to the base, I now have lost all my upper teeth to rot, and all my back bottom teeth and now the front bottoms are going. I went to Aspen in Nashua NH for help and all was great. the staff was very nice and the dr was great and I told them my story. All was awesome till I sat with the financial person. I said I could pay $100 per mo to get extractions and full upper and lower dentures they said $10, 000.00 and would not set me up on ANY plan due to my not having any credit card or bank account or job currently. I had my mother there who was offering to pay 1/2 the $100 per mo... I can barely eat and if not for my kids I would eat a bullet
It all came down to the almighty $$$ Thanks Aspen!!!
Mo
  7th of Jun, 2011
Paul L., try contacting your local college of dentistry. We refer patients to several in our area. You get a greatly reduced rate by allowing last semester students to do your work. They're well supervised and will be out in their own practices within six months anyway.

Aspen Dental Management Logo Aspen Dental Management