Aspen Dental / ripped off on dentures
I had 100% coverage on new dentures up to $1500.00, so I decided to get new dentures, I went to Aspen and the woman that handles the billing and ordering of the dentures, did not even ask me which ones I wanted, she automatically set me up for the top of the line dentures, which cost $2000.00, knowing that I would still have to pay the remainder, I was approved for a GM card which allowed me to make payments. After months and months of trying to get the dentures at a proper fit, I went to get my new dentures, when they put them in my mouth, they looked terrible, and they didn't fit right, I couldn't talk, nor wear them, after months and months of trying again to get them to fit, a new dentist from Easton, decided to "help" me and make me new bottom dentures, they fit wore than the other ones, and when I told him just this, he took the attitude that he was not making me another set, nor giving me my money back, but I could have the first ones back...why would I want another set that didn't fit?...I decided to try and wear them, but when I compared the top dentures to the bottom dentures, the bottom dentures were not the same quality, the teeth were yellow, they were the low grade teeth put in a $ 1000.00 price tag...I am contacting consumer affairs and the BBB to get my money back...I have to past the uppers in once a day, and the bottoms in 4-5 times a day...
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - Over priced broken dentures
- Aspen Dental Management - Billing
- Aspen Dental Management - billing
- Aspen Dental Management - aspen dental dalton ga... please beware of this scammer!
- Aspen Dental Management - consumer fraud